Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Assange was good but less clearly good than Snowden or Manning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
nothing fishy about an irrepressible loudmouth enemy of the state getting labeled a rapist in the court of public opinion. they would have taken him all the way down to pedophile but Hillary Clinton botches everything she attempts

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

seems like pedophiles are well looked after in certain circles tho

but then i guess so are rapists

its the public part where they get ya. a big fleshy sword of damocles hanging over every bigwig and insider

Apoplexy posted:

She could've just invited him down to Comet Ping-Pong for a hot slice.

the 'sexual grooming' story broke four days after wikileaks released the podesta emails

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
there was much more to the podesta emails than pizzagate.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

I don't know what was in them and I don't care

You should. This is valuable insight to how our democracy is manipulated

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I liked when Podesta organized VP options into demographic "food groups" and Bernie was in a food group all his own :bern101:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

afeelgoodpoop posted:

saying this in catlady gbs would have gotten you banned lol. probably still would in D&D.

I stuck up for Assange/wikileaks/Snowden in cspam and got insinuated to be a pedo so I stopped posting there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Blazing Ownager posted:

Sometimes I think some of GBS should get liquored up and invade some of the lovely little sub-forums and take a metaphorical dump on their rug.

You shall have my fingers and rear end

• Locked thread