Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Considering he's Putin's buttbuddy the current US government probably don't want to go after him anymore, ergo there's no reason for the Swedes to keep up the pretense of a rape charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The dude lied about not using a condom. The way I see it that's not rape.
He should probably be charged with something but I don't know what Swedish law that would constitute under. Being a gobshite oval office?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

unpacked robinhood posted:

The way i see it whether he was guilty or not was irrelevant because he was going to be disappeared to a CIA blacksite anyway for completely unrelated reasons
And I don't think The Swedes wanted that on their neck.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Qvark posted:

Nah, the accusation is that he raped a women while she was asleep. You've probably been fake newsd.
No, that's (actual) fake news. The lady wanted him to use a condom and he didn't have one so he lied. Dude is a scumbag.

• Locked thread