Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Let's watch Pete Dunne be a bad lad.

Norwitch, really, voiceover guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
JR in the arse-end of England is the damnedest sight.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hell yeah Wolfgang

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I posted this in the NXT thread, but are JR and Nigel on a green screen

ITS WOLFIE

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I heard a rumour "I did a murder" guy is on the show tonight.

He put my rear end in this seat.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Wolfgang is The Guy.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Lighting is a bit weird

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The best thing about WWE UK is they don't run it often enough to do their usual 50/50 booking horseshit, so I haven't learned to believe that all of these guys were always bad yet.

This taping seems kinda dark, but I like the atmosphere.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

It's lit like those impact tapings with 12 people

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skarsnik posted:

It's lit like those impact tapings with 12 people

its to hide the lawn chairs

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Skarsnik posted:

Lighting is a bit weird
Common problem when something is filmed in PAL and then quickly converted to NTSC without careful grading. Everything looks flat and dull. The Network almost undoubtedly wants everything handled in NTSC.

The reverse happens when US shows are broadcast in the UK on a PAL broadcast without the proper conversion & grading; everything looks too saturated and contrasty.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

I hope this norwitch crowd wakes up a bit

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The role of Mel Gibson as played by Will Wallace.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

So it turns out if you put on a show in loving norwitch the traditionally good UK crowd doesn't go to it

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I quite like this Indie light style.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
TJP deserves Norwich.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Did they edit the heels out of TJP's character select tron.

none of these guys are from the UK

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So TJP turns heel and immediately starts teaming with the guy he feuded with for like six months

Okay

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
why is tj perkins in england get him outta there i dont need any more of this.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Dan!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Murder Dan is from the UK unlike anyone else in this match

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Exactly one guy in this four-man tag is British

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I love "Oi Danamurder."

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Dan getting actual Dan chants is weird

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's so dark

e: also I love JR still calling him The Brian Kendrick

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Ok, proper Dan! chants starting now

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The crowd is right, TJP is a wanker

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I like how the British equivalent of college sports background is their time in organised crime.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

JR saying Wanker is surreal

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hah, nice spot.

also please import uk crowds everywhere else

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is like a house show match but in a good way

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TJP is really good in front of audiences this size.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Pete Dunne is a bad lad

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

I posted this in the NXT thread, but are JR and Nigel on a green screen

ITS WOLFIE

Yes, commentary done in post.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Peetar

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I don't want to see British Strong Style fight.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

At this point keeping track of BSS's various allegiances and face/heel status across promotions is futile

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Progress title on a WWE show is nuts.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Good match this

Well done lads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

man i love pete dunne.

• Locked thread