Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

That yellow highlighting is sweeter than freshly decanted piss. I can't get enough of it!

You are in luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

This is the only reason I post anymore! How can I know I exist, that my opinions are valid if I don't get that sweet highlighted text from quotes?

I don't use Facebook or Twisters but if I did I wouldn't get any likes so this is my last resort! Please!

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

This is the only reason I post anymore! How can I know I exist, that my opinions are valid if I don't get that sweet highlighted text from quotes?

I don't use Facebook or Twisters but if I did I wouldn't get any likes so this is my last resort! Please!

love u kuato youre very funni

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I get confuzed with the avatars. Why is CFS rollin with Kuato'
ω
:
:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Hello.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Rasta_Al posted:

I get confuzed with the avatars. Why is CFS rollin with Kuato'
ω
:
:

Looks like he founded, and is the President, of a Kuato fan club. IDK if C.F.S. is the President of my fan club, or the Kuato from the movie, but he is definitely passionate about it in any case. Apparently he wants us to ask him anything (AMA).

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sorry comfy fleece sweater I don't want to enable you, I think we need an intervention on your yellow highlight addiction :(

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

Looks like he founded, and is the President, of a Kuato fan club. IDK if C.F.S. is the President of my fan club, or the Kuato from the movie, but he is definitely passionate about it in any case. Apparently he wants us to ask him anything (AMA).

Straight up ripped from your old avs though. Shameful rear end poo poo imo. Smh

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Defiantly prove to the uncaring universe that yes, you exist, by making GBS threads your pants.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Defiantly prove to the uncaring universe that yes, you exist, by making GBS threads your pants.

The shart heard round the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Hey buddy

• Locked thread