Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

In recognition of the wave of politics threads sweeping across GBS, I thought we could reflect upon and pool resources on our favorite nicknames for the political parties.

My suggested format is to have the name, and then an explanation if necessary for those who are bad at understanding humor or else are non-native speakers

Demon-rats

Dummy-crats (because they are dumb

Dumb-old-craps (because they are dumb, old, and crap)

Rethuglicans

Repuglicans (because they are pugilistic and/or deformed genetic monsters like Pug dogs)

Rebuglicant's

Gay Ole Party (because of several high-profile closeted homosexual members)
demon rats and rethuglicans sound too cool for their respective parties imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

How about re-need-a-hug-licans?
Yeah, that's good. Also Demo#Crayons#Crayon art#Miniature#Carving#Hoang Tran#Wax Nostalgic#Carved Crayons#Pop Culture#Doctor Who#Star Wars#Spirited Away#Hellboy#The Sandman#Adventure Time#BMO#Geekery
16,193 notes
existenxial
#mine#quality#crayon#crayon art#melt#colorful#rainbow#breakaway#birds#drip#100#1k
5,099 notes
v33ra-blog
#crayon art#mine
2,838 notes
lovesagame-wanna-play
#taylor swift#bank space#lyrics#crayon art
1,470 notes
goofing
#mine#quality#crayon art#colorful
1,528 notes
georgemakes
#decoration#crayon art#diy projects#colour#rainbow#crayon#interior#spectrum
1,274 notes
alittlecraftinyourday
#diy#diy ideas#diy projects#crayon art#crayon candles#diy crayon art#diy crayon candles#diy candles#recycle#tumblr crafts#tumblr projects#tumblr ideas#crafts for teens#room decor#diy room decor#diy gift ideas#dorm decor#diy dorm decor#gifts for teens#gift ideas#crafts for kids#summer#summer time#summer fun#fun things to do#things to do#things to do when you are bored#bored
1,188 notes
happylileggroll
#fan art#doctor who#crayon art#it took me a while#tardis
1,012 notes
as-seenon-tv
#Queen Elsa#frozen#disney#crayons#crayon art#cold#winter#let it go#elsa#art#my art
1,019 notes
wikihow
#wikihow#crayons#crayon#crayon art#melt#melted crayon art#easy#artsy#art#diy#crayola#fun
947 notes
mscommunikation
#my art#elephant#crayon art#melted crayons#melted crayon art
850 notes
novator
#mypics#crayon art#quality
738 notes

• Locked thread