Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bareback my partner so I guess him if he cheats on me or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three-Phase posted:

1. Isn't HIV pretty manageable nowadays?

Yes and no? Depends? I know several HIV positive people, they are all doing fine and have been for years, decades in some cases. I also have lost two friends to HIV, sometimes the poo poo hits the fan and there is nothing you can do with comorbidities.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

ozza posted:

I remember hearing some (possibly apocryphal) story about a doctor examining a guy with AIDS and finding that there was fungus growing in his throat. ANyway that's the story I have for this thread, I don't want mushrooms in my throat, not for nobody, no way, no how

It's not, in fact it is an incredibly common complication of immunosuppressed people (AIDS, Cancer, Transplant patients, etc). It's called thrush and it's an overgrown colony of yeast that naturally exists in the mouth.

Humans and giant breeding grounds for all sorts of bacteria, fungi and viruses. Like you probably have herpes unless you are some untouched virgin and it's probably asymptomatic with you. It's really amazing how the immune system keeps everything in check. But that's the thing with AIDS, when your immune system collapses it's not a matter of catching anything, all the poo poo already in you that was doing fine will eventually get out of control and kill you.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/11/04/454066109/a-man-in-colombia-got-cancer-and-it-came-from-a-tapeworm

Guy in Colombia with an HIV suppressed immune system actually got tapeworm cancer. As in a tapeworm inside of him got cancer and the tapeworm's cancer spread all over his body and killed him.

• Locked thread