Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RussianBear
Sep 14, 2003

I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

photomikey posted:

I'm not a big fan of property management companies.

If you live local, you can (after some study) become a small-time landlord.

I'll offer an alternative perspective as a renter. I'm a big fan of property management companies. I always pay my rent on time, take care of the property, and report any issues as soon as notice I them. It's great knowing that if anything goes wrong there's a property management company that has relationships with reputable vendors. I don't want to rely on someone playing landlord to fix the problem eventually. For example, two years ago the house we were renting had the AC die. The property management company made sure it was replaced in less than a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread