Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's a legitimate question. What makes dudes think that women are something to be afraid of? What does a guy think a woman is going to do? I throw a weak-rear end punch. It's a tragedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
They have weird holes where their penises should be

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
The fragile male ego cannot handle mockery, especially from a guuurrrrlll.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

babies come out. we're not sure how that works but it seems like voodoo sorcery and we dont have no truck with that kind of thing round here

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
They might start talking about handbags and never stop

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

It's a legitimate question. What makes dudes think that women are something to be afraid of? What does a guy think a woman is going to do? I throw a weak-rear end punch. It's a tragedy.

A woman's breasts can expel highly corrosive chemicals at a moment's notice.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
dick comes in baby comes out you cant explain that

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Women can band together in packs. And that's when they're dangerous.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Women have naturally more powerful thigh muscles than men, and they can easily crush any bone in the human body.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

One time I kissed a girl but she dissolved and it turned out she was just a shitload of spiders??

Kaewan
May 29, 2008
Whenever they see me naked they laugh and make me cry.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

IDK if you heard this yet Pick, but some women are secretly dudes. yea, crazy world huh?

Well if you can imagine, some dudes that are women can throw some pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty hard punches.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I dunno dude maybe you should meet some and report back.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
judging me

how Dare you

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
voterd 1

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm pretty sure women can steal the breath of life right out of an infant's lungs but I might be thinking of cats.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's not women themselves that are scary, bu their boyfriends/husbands/fathers/brothers/cops. If you look at a woman the wrong way their jealous boyfriend could assault you. This isn't a cultural thing either that can be erased through education, defending related females and your female mates is hardwired as an instinct in human males.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Cut penis off in sleep

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

we were once destined to be women. but then the grace of God (HIM in HEAVEN) gave us a hand up from fem zygotes to rad dude babies. being around women reminds of that short horrible time when we were 70% of what we are today

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Women like to pick at blackheads and that really hurts!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

It's not women themselves that are scary, bu their boyfriends/husbands/fathers/brothers/cops. If you look at a woman the wrong way their jealous boyfriend could assault you. This isn't a cultural thing either that can be erased through education, defending related females and your female mates is hardwired as an instinct in human males.
So it's men is what you're saying.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

So it's men is what you're saying.

The penis is bad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Women like to pick at blackheads and that really hurts!

Oh man, do we ever. We love this. It's one of the most universal impulses I know.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

The penis is bad

I don't know. Mine just kinda flops around unless I play with it.
Then it gets angry and spits at me

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Reason's Women are scary:

1. Anchor babies; they will tell you they cant conceive or that they are on the pill. Sometimes they wrap their legs around you as you're climaxing to ensure the trap has been set. They give you condoms to use that they purposefully poke holes in.

2. Rape Claim; while such a thing is only a claim, in today's society people are often times convicted in the court of public opinion. Such things destroy someone's reputation.

3. They will literally use you financially and emotionally then jump ship when a better deal comes along; although this is true for both genders.

4. Feminists that actually fight for superiority rather than equality; nothing a misogynist pig (every man ever) could say would ever deserve anything but contempt.

This is probably more about where I live than women in general though.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pick posted:

Oh man, do we ever. We love this. It's one of the most universal impulses I know.

ahahaha man my wife does this so much too. she does it so much all my friends started calling her the "Queen of Spades" as the blackhead is represented by a spade.

i overheard them saying it once and they got real embarrassed about it but then one explained this and i thought it was a larf

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Salty Josh posted:

1. Anchor babies; they will tell you they cant conceive or that they are on the pill. Sometimes they wrap their legs around you as you're climaxing to ensure the trap has been set. They give you condoms to use that they purposefully poke holes in.

2. Rape Claim; while such a thing is only a claim, in today's society people are often times convicted in the court of public opinion. Such things destroy someone's reputation.

3. They will literally use you financially and emotionally then jump ship when a better deal comes along; although this is true for both genders.

4. Feminists that actually fight for superiority rather than equality; nothing a misogynist pig (every man ever) could say would ever deserve anything but contempt.

lol

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Women are disgusting. Whenever i encounter a female that tries to act like hot poo poo, I just imagine her accidentally farting into her own vagina.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's the paralyzing venom and the razor tipped ovipositor.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
A wise man once told me "women can be faggots too."

the thought of this, the abominable "cuntfag" is surely a thing of horror.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

slowly begin to find all of your charming antisocial behaviors to be disgusting

cry about things (not your things, but also your things)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes when they get real mad and gutteral and it looks like they gonna drop a deuce and you kinda worried they might pinch a dookie like right there. I think it's anger pooping for me. :j:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
AT Field, hedgehog's dilemma, you do the math.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Can't live with them, can't live without them pretty much sums things up perfectly.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I am a proper human being.
Women are not like me.
Ergo women are not human.
Ergo women are something to be wary of.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Vakal posted:

Can't live with them, can't live without them pretty much sums things up perfectly.

A friend told me that scientists technically turn sperm into eggs now. So you could have a man impregnate an egg that he made himself. You then incubate the embryo in a test tube or something.

So we really could live without them now I guess.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

This but ironically.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

A friend told me that scientists technically turn sperm into eggs now. So you could have a man impregnate an egg that he made himself. You then incubate the embryo in a test tube or something.

was that friend tonnetta because she said that too and never gave me a link a credible article on it.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

Not unless women start doing that first...makes you think, huh?

GENDER WAR NOW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Pick posted:

i will put this in a way you may be able to understand

because if one person forms an emotional attachment that the other person does not reciprocate it is the worst thing in the world

even more so if one side keeps up a relationship for the sake of appearance or familiarity

• Locked thread