Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/256014720-story

quote:

The victim, 23-year-old Richard Collins III, had been commissioned as a second lieutenant in the United States Army just two days before he was killed. He was a senior at Bowie State University celebrating with two friends at College Park at the time of the crime. Police are calling it a random, unprovoked attack.

The suspect, 22-year-old Sean Urbanski, is a University of Maryland student. Police say he approached Collins and his friends at around 3 a.m. Sunday as they were waiting for an Uber on Regents Drive. Police say Urbanski started yelling.

"He said to the victim, 'Step left, step left if you know what's good for you,'" said University of Maryland Police Chief David Mitchell. "The victim looked at him puzzled with the other friends of his and said, 'No.' It was then that Sean Urbanski stabbed the victim in his chest."

Investigators say Urbanski, who they believe had been drinking, never left the scene and was arrested without incident.

Mitchell said police have learned that Urbanski was a member of a racist group on Facebook called Alt-Reich Nation, hateful toward women and minorities.

Dear Racists,

Failing to step out of your way is not the sort of crime that can be used to justify the murder of a black man. Also try to determine if the man in question is actually a member of the armed services. Or better yet, don't attack anyone and just stick to posting Pepes on your terrible facebook groups.

Cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
drat, the world's gone cray cray.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
The stabber never left the scene, but what happened to the friends? Did they stick around too? Because that would be like the super awkward hall of fame.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Drunk Nerds posted:

The stabber never left the scene, but what happened to the friends? Did they stick around too? Because that would be like the super awkward hall of fame.

A woman ran away and called police, another friend stayed with him

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Does this mean we deploy vs Nazis tomorrow? Does Captain America come back? What's the next step here people

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Ah, but you see it is the liberal left who are the real thugs, I mean after all, they bullied this poor man for his opinions (about whites being the best race ever). Really, he is the victim here!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Antifa and alt right are both funded by Soros.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A Nazi telling someone to move to the left?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

twerking on the railroad posted:

Also try to determine if the man in question is actually a member of the armed services.
Cheers

Why does that matter

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Mcdonald s and Burger King are both funded by Ja Rule

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Mcdonald s and Burger King are both funded by Ja Rule

*dims lights, blows cigar smoke towards you*

actually, the opposite is true.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Psycho Society posted:

Why does that matter

Well you see US Soldiers are human beings, black men are not,

In the case where a black man is a US soldier, the fetishization of "our boys" over-rides the hate.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
but but but but Trump-supporting Nazi Spunky Psycho Ho says that POLITICAL CORRECTNESS THOUGHT POLICING is the actual dangerous thing, not white supremacist fascism. Someone explain to me how the real dead black kid here is American Exceptionalism.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Snatch Duster posted:

Antifa and alt right are both funded by Soros.

You are literally crazy

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Drone_Fragger posted:

Ah, but you see it is the liberal left who are the real thugs, I mean after all, they bullied this poor man for his opinions (about whites being the best race ever). Really, he is the victim here!

This guy gets it.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Imo killing innocent people is bad, whether it's some OCS cadet or journalist prying too deeply into DNC corruption

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Also all of you people who are acting this "scores you points" or whatever are gross as gently caress. Stop.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Apoplexy posted:

but but but but Trump-supporting Nazi Spunky Psycho Ho says that POLITICAL CORRECTNESS THOUGHT POLICING is the actual dangerous thing, not white supremacist fascism. Someone explain to me how the real dead black kid here is American Exceptionalism.

False flag, Hillary probably personally ordered this brave soldiers murder to further her political goals

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Psycho Society posted:

Imo killing innocent people is bad, whether it's some OCS cadet or journalist prying too deeply into DNC corruption

Note that republicans all condone racial hate so none of them are innocent.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Jukebox Hero posted:

Actually, I believe you will find one or two that DON'T condone racial hate and fascism; they simply profit from it and abet its continued existence by voting lock-step with their party 99.9% of the time, even on things that are SOMEHOW deeply-rooted in racist ideology!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yeah, whine more about how everyone on the other side is a racist, it'll help a lot

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Lol @ that dude for spending his college years attending gay military functions and not smoking weed to get killed--in combat-- by some wannabe.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Apoplexy posted:

Actually, I believe you will find one or two that DON'T condone racial hate and fascism; they simply profit from it and abet its continued existence by voting lock-step with their party 99.9% of the time, even on things that are SOMEHOW deeply-rooted in racist ideology!

Lefties: "everyone from <other team> are fascist racist nazis, we all have to come together!"
*divides up into groups of race, income, gender to the point that nobody agrees with each other*

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hehehe

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

theperminator posted:

Lefties: "everyone from <other team> are fascist racist nazis, we all have to come together!"
*divides up into groups of race, income, gender to the point that nobody agrees with each other*

I'm not a fan of liberalism's inability to get over poo poo and just band together to fight greater evil. That said, when <other team> stops being loving Nazis, let me know. Seems like the killing is going to continue in the mean time. Maybe even accelerate, seeing as how JUST THIS MORNING there was news about how T_D and /pol fuckheads were compiling a huge dossier on people who made the mistake of signing on to an anti-fascism group's petition. I can't imagine that won't end in doxxing, SWATting, and outright murder. No siree.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Psycho Society posted:

Yeah, whine more about how everyone on the other side is a racist, it'll help a lot

Okay, dress up in matching outfits and line up somewhere. I'll gladly stop whining then.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Psycho Society posted:

Yeah republicans are doing that a lot lately aren't they

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Apoplexy posted:

I'm not a fan of liberalism's inability to get over poo poo and just band together to fight greater evil. That said, when <other team> stops being loving Nazis, let me know. Seems like the killing is going to continue in the mean time. Maybe even accelerate, seeing as how JUST THIS MORNING there was news about how T_D and /pol fuckheads were compiling a huge dossier on people who made the mistake of signing on to an anti-fascism group's petition. I can't imagine that won't end in doxxing, SWATting, and outright murder. No siree.

0.000002% of "other team" are actual nazis, but due to the fact that lefties call everyone nazis coupled with the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome nobody is listening any more which sucks because nazis deserve the electric chair:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Okay, let's argue as though the vast majority of Republican voters aren't actually Nazis.

Explain Trump.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Apoplexy posted:

Okay, let's argue as though the vast majority of Republican voters aren't actually Nazis.

Explain Trump.

I'm sure you can plenty of articles online on why Trump was able to motivate more people to the polls than Hillary. Like is this something you've never encountered before.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Actually lets argue that most repubs aren't willfully ignorant bastards at best and useful idiots at worst

Name one pro-minority thing that republicans have done in the last ten years that wasn't for white people

Now explain to me how the people who support that "gently caress you got mine" bullshit aren't bad people for supporting it

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Psycho Society posted:

I'm sure you can plenty of articles online on why Trump was able to motivate more people to the polls than Hillary. Like is this something you've never encountered before.

I like your UNGH STUPID LIBERALS gimmick, it makes you very easy to hate

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Apoplexy posted:

Explain Trump.

Hillary was the real Nazi.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Jukebox Hero posted:

Actually lets argue that most repubs aren't willfully ignorant bastards at best and useful idiots at worst

Name one pro-minority thing that republicans have done in the last ten years that wasn't for white people

Now explain to me how the people who support that "gently caress you got mine" bullshit aren't bad people for supporting it

I don't disagree with you there

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Ty for the hatred, it will only strengthen me and increase my powers

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Psycho Society posted:

I don't disagree with you there

Note: Democrats have a lot to apologize for too, it's just that republicans are actively loving evil now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

twerking on the railroad posted:

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/256014720-story

Dear Racists,

Failing to step out of your way is not the sort of crime that can be used to justify the murder of a black man. Also try to determine if the man in question is actually a member of the armed services. Or better yet, don't attack anyone and just stick to posting Pepes on your terrible facebook groups.

Cheers

no real white supremacist would murder anyone. white supremacy is a beautiful culture,and the fastest growing political group in the world.

if only the cruel, mean liberals hadn't mocked his culture, he wouldn't have had to do this.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
He said to 'step left'

Was it a social commentary on the current political leanings in America wherein the African-American community did not turn out for Hillary in great enough numbers partially due to her not representing their interests from the left? Or was it something far more insidious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Cumslut1895 posted:

no real white supremacist would murder anyone. white supremacy is a beautiful culture,and the fastest growing political group in the world.

if only the cruel, mean liberals hadn't mocked his culture, he wouldn't have had to do this.

It was economic anxiety. And hating blacks. But mostly the economic anxiety.

• Locked thread