Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hmmm well let's see who all's still alive by the end of the day haha
Moat would be fun but I'm worried he'll get killed off soon
ok I'll try and explain my power
I do the flute-twirly thing at somebody
and it blocks if that person tries to kill me
but also, if the person I'm twirling at dies that night, I suck up a gem
which gives me something cool
it doesn't kill them though, I just have to pick someone who ends up dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok I gotta go shopping for a bit but getting back to the game I don't know what to make of tpinks claim now
I don't know how Inf went on about that vote lock stuff D1 if tpink's N0 thing didn't work unless it's a scumslip but how would you make such a STUPID scumslip
if it was Inf slipping maybe but it was tpink
guess it could always just be a similar-but-different power that affects votes cause ROLE MADNESS but that's a pretty drat big coincidence
also I wanna lunch Inf anyway

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
then a bunch of danganronpa stuff

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kashuno posted:

he can post whatever words he wants just not pictures

lol

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Not a lot of reads in there, just a lot of night recaps. One thing that sticks out at me is she completely ignored BK & Chaos who were/are lurking hard. And she ignored them in the thread too. I wouldn't be surprised if one/both are scum. Speaking of which, how many scum should we expect to see in a game this size? I've never played a game this big before, nor a role madness.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

She also kinda throws shade on Tpink but in a very noncommital way. I need to re-read him. Doesn't really say much about RF either.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
NES game had 4 5 scum iirc

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
With 23 there's probably 5 scum, so one left.

It's possible there's 6, but unlikely.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
One scum left is my bet

We need to murder lurkers and keep them out of lylo

Hence CL must die as well

I need to go back and look at RF

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Getting the last one today would be cool because then I would be alive for the endgame! :v:

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Just read Tpink, not much really stands out to me. Not as much scumhunting as I'd like at this point and a high ratio of white noise to content posts, but usually Tpink is a player who as town I tend to read scummy as more often than not, and I don't have much of that here. Still don't love that non-committal comment by Bif on him, but I don't see much more than that.

Which leave RF and Chaos as the players I'm happiest to murder. Going out now, will read up on them later.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Kasumeat posted:

Just read Tpink, not much really stands out to me. Not as much scumhunting as I'd like at this point and a high ratio of white noise to content posts, but usually Tpink is a player who as town I tend to read scummy as more often than not, and I don't have much of that here. Still don't love that non-committal comment by Bif on him, but I don't see much more than that.

Though maybe the fact that I've only seen Tpink as town and he reads townier this game than normal should be concerning. But whatever, still not my first choice for today.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can day vig someone, but it would be janitored

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

imgay posted:

I can day vig someone, but it would be janitored

Weird

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
tpink to me is being a dumb crybaby who will have a bigger tantrum than baby mario when we dunk him and is super defensive about being called scum but maybe he isn't

he did the exact same thing in a recent eccogame where he basically lied as town because he mistakenly thinks mafia is about not getting dunked

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

tpink to me is being a dumb crybaby who will have a bigger tantrum than baby mario when we dunk him and is super defensive about being called scum but maybe he isn't

he did the exact same thing in a recent eccogame where he basically lied as town because he mistakenly thinks mafia is about not getting dunked

:drat:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I also read RF as townish as far as RF goes (considering I almost always think he's scum that's something)

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Birdstrike posted:

lol what the gently caress are you taking about?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

tpink posted:

lol what the gently caress are you taking about?

tell me who the goddamn scum is

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Birdstrike posted:

tell me who the goddamn scum is

Yeah it's your mom

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tpink posted:

Yeah it's your mom

Mrs strike is a saint you blackguard

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Moatillata posted:

Mrs strike is a saint you blackguard

nah he's right lol

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Imgay you know what to do

And then I say we dunk chaoslord

Also are we gonna get a flip for bk?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I would vote cpig,also don't really like Asiina's posts that are basically constant reminders of "I'm gonna die soon guys!" (again just seems like an easy way to ride out a couple of days with no heat) but with moat confirming the baby thing, fine.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Would also vote chaos who I forgot was even in this game because he has not been posting :v:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Birdstrike who's scum?

Woke up at 430am for work and just got home now :rip: maybe I will actually get to post tomorrow if this day lasts more than 24 hours

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tpink posted:

I would vote cpig,also don't really like Asiina's posts that are basically constant reminders of "I'm gonna die soon guys!" (again just seems like an easy way to ride out a couple of days with no heat) but with moat confirming the baby thing, fine.

My counterpoint is that cpig confirmed birb went nowhere which seems like an odd move for a scum to even bother claiming it

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

tpink posted:

I would vote cpig,

You don't think he's scum, you're lovely he's casing you

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

tpink posted:

Would also vote chaos who I forgot was even in this game because he has not been posting :v:

This is true but I contend 3 game days lasting less than 24 hours when work has been hella busy for me is not my fault :v:

Ok night everyone 430 beckons again

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also, bird, I think that when playing town you should push back when others are wrongly calling you out as scum bc a mislynch leads to a loss of a townie and gives scum another night kill. Seems pretty obvious to me. But look at me getting defensive again! :v:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

chaoslord posted:

This is true but I contend 3 game days lasting less than 24 hours when work has been hella busy for me is not my fault :v:

Oh look who's still alive, sup.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

chaoslord posted:

If you're scum you just gotta say the word and we can end this charade now

All the sleep you ever wanted

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tpink posted:

Lynching this statement has hit scum 3/4 times in the past

the one time it didn't work was tpink :ssh:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

chaoslord posted:

Also always find it suspicious when someone who hasn't posted in days immediately pops up after getting called out.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Thought it may have been 2/3

Who's counting

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I was rereading and I saw this post and now I feel strange

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

chaoslord posted:

Birdstrike who's scum?

Woke up at 430am for work and just got home now :rip: maybe I will actually get to post tomorrow if this day lasts more than 24 hours

you lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

No reason you can't read a closed thread so not really an excuse no.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Re reading bif and goddamn she did some fine scumming

Her reads are all over the place and she votes her scum buddies

She mentions RF a lot but never votes him

Also she defends tpink a bunch

Nothing really jumps out at me other than that

I'm gonna throw this down for the time being

##vote chaoslord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Cross referencing the gaps in my knowledge:

The people I don't have "alignment" reads on are

chaoslord, Kasumeat, RF, tpink and CPig (I read CPig is town but this is an experiment)

From this, CPig has claimed info and also voted stickup and Quid. Wouldn't vote.

tpink's power seems to have been confirmed by other players. Might be a baby in need of a shaking but wouldn't vote.

Both RF and Kasu voted for stickup. This doesn't clear them at all but I'm not picking up scumvibes rn.

This leaves chaoslord. The scummiest part of play for me isn't so much the scum he hasn't voted for, it's that both CL and Scumthulhu were the only two people who voted tpink on D1. Conspiracy?

• Locked thread