Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
GROUND loving FLOOR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Kash if you make me doctor again so help me god.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Let's Play Mafia Motherfuckers.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

Holy poo poo ##vote Asiina, heathen scumbo extraordinaire.

Yeah I've never seen such a wrong opinion in my life.

##Vote Asiina

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol you think this can compete with terrible twos

I like this, and it's a surprising choice that I'm totally unfamiliar with! I am pleased.

A solid classic.

Ok this is good! Same taste in IoG is also good! But o have some important followup questions: how much Chrono Trigger have you actually played, and what is your opinion on its music?

It's a remix, but I like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COfunJh91Jg

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Infinitum posted:

Also gently caress Yorkie for voting me somehow

##vote Yorkie Bar

The gently caress, you voted for me!

And you've managed to do it twice now!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh gently caress the posting rules are for any day open for more than 24 hours?

poo poo.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Murmur Twin posted:

While I'm on board with playing Mafia instead of jokephase, the opinions in this post (calling someone out for no game content despite the game still being in jokephase) read more like scum trying to fake an opinion than town. ##vote Kasumeat

No stop this, I don't want jokephase to end! I like people posting cool VG music.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Murmur Twin posted:

I guess I have no problem with actual Mafia having a slight delay :j:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PT20OWjRQ4

Yay, I heartily approve.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
gently caress that I want more snes music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYoGFvn_fOk

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
What if he's just away?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Moatillata posted:

Yeah I wanted to see how long he would keep it up

What is their town MO? I don't recall anything specific about yorkie

My Town MO is getting bitched at by Hal.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh and that I think D1 lynches are completely pointless and a scum weapon.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Moatillata posted:

Also dear God why am I engaging with this game what is happening?

I need to start drinking again

I've already started.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

YT, please post a spreadsheet detailing your D1 thoughts as to each of the 23 players' alignments and roles; otherwise, I am afraid I'll have no choice but to vote you.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Mayor Glowku posted:

YT probably scum

gently caress you man, I thought we had something.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Apparently yes because my relentless shitposting is drawing scum tells.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Mayor Glowku posted:

Dibs on do not

Fine, but I get no try.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

Fair enough. I also don't disagree that if everyone took my approach, that would make for a bad D1 because it would end in a no-lynch. And to be clear, I am also not saying that I never, ever vote D1 - that's silly, and I am sure I have in the past - all I'm saying is that I prefer to vote based on some reasonable amount of information, and D1 being what it is, it's rare that this is the case. Again, I am not trying to convince anyone that this is the best way to play Mafia (see also related below); this is just how I personally tend to play things out on D1, and other people have no problem throwing votes around based on just a glimmer of suspicion. That's totally fine.

I like relying on night actions because I am a bad Mafia player. :unsmith:

Relying on night actions is the objectively best way to play because it's science instead of petty human emotions.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Yeah I'm totally going to vote D1.

Oh wait no I'm not because it's stupid.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
You don't scare me.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Dick Bastardly posted:

You aren't my agent, you can't suggest things to me.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
You know what I love about cartridge games?

Not knowing what's going on day 2.

I'll need a couple of hours to piece everything together.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh Yo, probably important information, someone blocked my ability to vote today.

Jokes' on them, I wasn't likely to vote anyway.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Retro Futurist posted:

Lots of joke votes getting tossed around on D3 here

So:

In order, my vote is now on Inf for some reason.

Someone has also cursed me to stop me from being able to vote, so I can't unvote Inf.

Additionally, someone else has given me a second vote which is unaffected by the curse stopping me from voting. So I can now vote for someone else. But that vote is also permanent. Whether this is by design of the second vote ability or due to its interaction with the votestop curse is unclear.

What the Christ.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Maybe it's on a timer?

So just to get it straight we're just going to test the Asiina/RF thing knowing that one of them must be lying?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

oh no I was wrong

they were town all along

guess you finally made a monkey out of me

I LOVE YOU DOCTOR BIFI

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
So I'm not vote blocked any more. I've also been given a second vote again.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Wait, can we list who is on the theoretical kill list?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

##vote quid

This guy. We can also just copy/paste everyone who has fewer posts than the mod and go with that. (I'm phone posting or would do it otherwise.) :effort:

Oh god I think that's me.

Meh

##vote quid

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey YT, you said your vote isn't stuck anymore? But you still had a vote on Inf when the thread opened and Kash made sure to say votefinder was correct.

You can move that extra vote, then?

The extra vote appears to have unlocked when I stopped being cursed

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Birdstrike posted:

Inf: "me vote's munted"

RF: "I can't vote eh"

YT: "uh I can't move my vote but uh also I got a new vote I can move phew that's lucky"

Try and move this one ##vote Yorkshire Tea

Like, I don't know what to tell you, it's role madness

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

let's just do Inf first, that'll take long enough while we're waiting for northern hemisphere. He's the one that should be posting now but isn't.

This is not going to end well for you Bif.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Moatillata posted:

Hey Yorkshire lemme see your spreadsheet

The game's been too crazy, I haven't written it up yet. I'll work on just going through everything today and have something before the day's up.

Anyway, Inf blew up Bifaux. Just in case you guys haven't figured it out.

Surprise surprise, I knew it was coming:

Yorkshire Tea posted:

This is not going to end well for you Bif.

One thing I have noted apart from the spreadsheet: After the double vote anon vote dropped on stickup Bifaux, Tpink, Kasumeat and Cpig all unvoted.

Of those only Kasumeat revoted later on.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

As I think I already explained before, I unvoted because stick was at -1 and this was the first time the anon vote thing happened, so I wanted time for people to talk and figure out what happened. I didn't revote stick in time because he got hammered at a weird time.

Understandable, but of course you know that that's the obvious excuse scum would use as well.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh poo poo, sure, I'll hammer Bottle.

##Vote BottleKnight

:redhammer:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

CapitalistPig posted:

Also the fact that you bothered to even respond says a lot ;)

How plausible is the possibility of two masonries?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

CapitalistPig posted:

I mean sure that's plausible but it's just speculation and doesn't really have anything to do with what was being talked about.

It's because I was in a masonry that isn't imgay's.

So I'm asking because I think it's plausible that imgay is lying and that you're reading something as Mod confirmation when it's possibly not.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Moatillata posted:

What masonry

With Infinitum. We were Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3 and called the EN/JP masonry.

This is Inf hinting that he's SoM.

And this is my first post in the thread:

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Let's Play Mafia Motherfuckers.

If you go to the Let's Play forum:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814531

You'll note who is currently Let's Playing Seiken Densetsu 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Kasumeat posted:

Why wouldn't he have confirmed that before he died?

Because he wanted to die to kill Bifaux. We were worried that people would get antsy and not kill him if they knew the truth.

For what it's worth I literally predicted that Bifaux would die immediately before he did because I saw Inf place the revenge kill.

• Locked thread