Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Luxury Communism posted:

british media are reporting two men of asian appearance are responsible for the attacks

i think you all owe the muslims an apology!!

brits call middle easterners asian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

chernobyl kinsman posted:

brits call middle easterners asian

lol, they're so dumb.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

VikingSkull posted:

asian in the UK means Pakistani

well that's loving stupid.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
drat, new reports saying up to 420 dead

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
This is very much out of the spirit of 2017's Dangerous Woman; Ariana Grande live in Concert tour

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Bareback Werewolf posted:

lol, they're so dumb.

yeah sounds like they had this coming

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'll go ahead and say what everyone wants to. It was probably some radical IRA member.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Luxury Communism posted:

well that's loving stupid.

'tis

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Man, this poo poo happened at the box office, not even up front of the stage or in the actual arena. Wondered why that arena looked so relatively calm.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Mammal Sauce posted:

I'll go ahead and say what everyone wants to. It was probably some radical IRA member.

That's not how you spell Amish.

The Amish have struck again!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Pakistan isn't in the Middle East sooo what do you think they should call them ? Aziz ansari ticket purchasers

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Pick posted:

holy poo poo

Your other Doug avatar was better.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
the american definition of Asian is as stupid as saying european = portuguese and galician only. I.e. moronic

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Luxury Communism posted:

british media are reporting two men of asian appearance are responsible for the attacks

i think you all owe the muslims an apology!!

For some reason the British call Pakistani people "Asian"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
ISIS twitter account claims responsibly.

I swear more pro trump accounts get banned than ISIS accounts.

gently caress Twitter.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Grem posted:

Man, this poo poo happened at the box office, not even up front of the stage or in the actual arena. Wondered why that arena looked so relatively calm.

People have been saying that security checkpoint lines are the next big thing in terrorist targets.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Grem posted:

One might even say it was a box office blowout

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Prorat posted:

gently caress Twitter.
They ban ISIS accounts constantly, but ISIS get around this by registering new accounts, an invincible strategy that causes Twitter to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

For some reason the British call Pakistani people "Asian"

well, they also call hot dogs sausage sandwiches so they are pretty hosed up

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Prorat posted:

gently caress Twitter.
Yeah that's my main takeaway from this whole scenario.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This incident just reinforces my belief that there are no people truly more unphotogenic and generally ugly than the British.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

buckets of buckets posted:

the american definition of Asian is as stupid as saying european = portuguese and galician only. I.e. moronic

its not about continent of origin dude its about what color they are

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I can't believe Twitter bombed an Ariana Grande concert

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

They ban ISIS accounts constantly, but ISIS get around this by registering new accounts, an invincible strategy that causes Twitter to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

They should let ISIS have as many accounts as they want as long as they pay ten dollars imho.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

Maybe if ISIS found out about something awful it would solve the revenue problem

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Mnoba posted:

well, they also call hot dogs sausage sandwiches so they are pretty hosed up

no we don't, sausage sandwiches are a very different and vastly superior bread and filthy meat based snack.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
ISIS better hope they didn't gently caress up and kill a celebrity. Especially a middlingly hot white-looking one.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Lemon posted:

no we don't, sausage sandwiches are a very different and vastly superior bread and filthy meat based snack.

trap sprung we got a live one, get 'em boys

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

i hope everyone can just calm down

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Huffington Post is reporting the attacker yelled "God is Great" before exploding his nail bomb vest.

Looks like it was the Catholics the whole time!

Shame, I thought The Troubles were over :(

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Jesus christ

loving white males :argh:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866808564316344321

gently caress

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/866806767300337664

Who knows

I think we can say for sure it was not some religious fanatic however, a disgruntled carpenter perhaps

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Harald posted:

i hope everyone can just calm down

sounds like appeasement talk to me...... :toughguy:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

everyone is all up in arms about terrorism but like 99.5% chance it was just a woodchuck wandered into an amplifier happens all the time

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Harald posted:

everyone is all up in arms about terrorism but like 99.5% chance it was just a woodchuck wandered into an amplifier happens all the time

Milo Yiannopolous was in attendance and his oval office reactor went supercritical.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I suspect it was those pervert video game players

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

So did Ariana Grande herself get bombed or was this some low effort garbage can bomb by the exit

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Police now reporting witnesses heard a bang bang into the room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Korranus posted:

So did Ariana Grande herself get bombed or was this some low effort garbage can bomb by the exit

apparently it was by the entrance. Ariana is fine, thank god

• Locked thread