Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

loving disgusting that Britain would allow whatever fascist music "Aryan Grande" performs to be played in one of their biggest venues. And then their fans have the audacity to walk into a fine British gentleman's explosives like the imperialists they are! I hope Parliament convenes and takes the emergency action necessary to prevent this from happening again.

pro post, pro username. pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
We kneed to make a security line before the security line so people don't get blown up.

Although this was at the ending of a concert I guess. So single file out I guess.

Or just convert. Q

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

EorayMel posted:

It is probably whom you suspect it is.

Does Ligur still post?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burt Sexual posted:

We kneed to make a security line before the security line so people don't get blown up.

Although this was at the ending of a concert I guess. So single file out I guess.

Or just convert. Q

Muslim free concerts for those who dont like getting bombed.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Ariana Grande concert of peace

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
grande means big in mexican

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
One of the nice things about living next to a mosque is the slight reduction in chances of getting blown to eleventy billion smithereens.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Any moderator worth their salt would have a 1 to 1 Muslim or non-Muslim tox thread going by now.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

staberind posted:

One of the nice things about living next to a mosque is the slight reduction in chances of getting blown to eleventy billion smithereens.

upping your chances of getting shot in a driveby tho

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

DrPlump posted:

Any moderator worth their salt would have a 1 to 1 Muslim or non-Muslim tox thread going by now.

how would a toxx be anything other than 1-to-1?

can we do a 2-to-1?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bareback Werewolf posted:

grande means big in mexican

i dont speak no languages

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luxury Communism posted:

how would a toxx be anything other than 1-to-1?

can we do a 2-to-1?

I mean I will toxx its a muslim if some liberal sjw will toxx that it isnt.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

condolences to the 19 victims and that one guy who had his sweatshirt control detonated

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

DrPlump posted:

this is 2017 not 2007. unfortunately

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

staberind posted:

naw they blow up mosques all the time too. it's usually muslims themselves getting poo poo on\exploded by muslims which is too much to compute for most people on the left

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/18673976_1306006512854143_2054371359772901376_n.mp4

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
It has become obvious to me that the only way we are ever going to become strong enough to stand against terrorism is with more terrorism.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

DrPlump posted:

I mean I will toxx its a muslim if some liberal sjw will toxx that it isnt.

what if its a neo nazi who converted the previous day like that florida case, what happens then

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

mother fuckin macys sale

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Stexils posted:

what if its a neo nazi who converted the previous day like that florida case, what happens then

recites the shahadah at least once unironically is good enough for me.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

Man, and I thought I hated her music

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
just checked in on the D&D UK thread and they're all in extreme denial someone should send them a crisis counsellor

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
SURPRISE, IT'S THE BASQUE! GOT YOU FUCKERS!

Cis Lord
Nov 14, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Or just convert. Q

:lol: The guy that blew himself up actually wanted to listen to the concert. Why else would he wait till the end?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Did someone see Justin Beiber hanging around the concession stands?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm from beunos aires and I say--*yawwwwwn*

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Secular Humanist posted:

naw they blow up mosques all the time too. it's usually muslims themselves getting poo poo on\exploded by muslims which is too much to compute for most people on the left

yeah if theres one thing leftists are unfamiliar with it's infighting

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the trump tutelage posted:

just checked in on D&D and they're all in extreme denial someone should send them a crisis counsellor

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
good a time as any: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLOHhzLlaJo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I'm from beunos aires and I say--*yawwwwwn*

probably because you just woke up and its time to hit the club you useless Italianiard

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Luxury Communism posted:

Yeah i was worried when I found out 20 people were dead but I was massively relieved when I found out Ariana Nyan-nyan was okay!

This but unironically

Lemon
May 22, 2003

All of the recent notable terror attacks happen late at night and I get tired at work the next day from staying up late reading updates, I'm the real victim here

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this is all very unfortunate and all but how will it affect PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
IMHO anyone who speculates about the race of the attacker should be auto toxxed to it.

Its a muslim btw.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
please be a white male please be a white male please be a white male

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The UK thread in D&D is like a bunch of kids shaking a Christmas gift that meows from inside the box and still hoping and praying it's a Nintendo.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

new phone who dis posted:

The UK thread in D&D is like a bunch of kids shaking a Christmas gift that meows from inside the box and still hoping and praying it's a Nintendo.

I'm pretty sure there is a siren that alerts the mods every time I post in D&D. They also have another alarm for when fully automated luxury communism breaks out in the USA. It causes a lot of confusion, or so I'm told.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I wish women would scream less in situations like this. My victims are always sooo annoying

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

new phone who dis posted:

People in D&D are loving damaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

TTerrible posted:

People in D&D are loving damaged.

I like when they told you that you weren't a regular so your opinion didn't matter.

• Locked thread