Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Snapchat filters have taken missing person's pictures for a strange turn.

https://twitter.com/PintsandPyro/status/866797498010128387

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Man, this poo poo happened at the box office, not even up front of the stage or in the actual arena. Wondered why that arena looked so relatively calm.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

SilkyP posted:

I remember this episode of 24 I saw where Jack Bauer's team was holding a terrorist in containment and were trying to coax information out of him. The terrorist wasn't budging so the FBI operatives or whatever roll in a television screen and it cuts to live video feed of Jack Bauer in some hut in the middle of the desert and he and a couple marines are holding the entire guys family at gun point.

They then go down the line and summarily execute each member of this guy's family starting with his wife and then the oldest child etc.
I believe they get down to the last child, a young kid. The terrorist is currently sobbing and cursing Jack Bauer and America and what not and then he breaks hard.

Suddenly the background image of the inside of the hut flickers and Jack Bauer reveals that the entire background and executions were all done with CGI and that the family is being safely held at a detention facility or something.

The point I wanted to make is that we should be using CGI to stage executions of terrorists families.

Simulated executions are a war crime.

• Locked thread