Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Way to gently caress up roman

Also bring back the real arm check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Finn Baylor

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what in the Hell

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
finn bailer

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
bray just wants a friend joe, jeez

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Finn Baylor

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i got my degree in communications from finn baylor

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
RAW is a dumpster fire right now.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Trip Larsen posted:

RAW is a dumpster fire right now.

don't forget smackdown

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well I'm glad Joe choked out Seth to win, he's been losing a lot (or at least it has felt like it)

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

Well I'm glad Joe choked out Seth to win, he's been losing a lot (or at least it has felt like it)

He hasn't. He just lost the new toy veneer real quick.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

He hasn't. He just lost the new toy veneer real quick.

That's probably even worse :smith:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

don't forget smackdown
SmackDown is enjoyable to me right now in a trainwreck sort of way, I enjoyed Backrash, but Raw just bores me to tears.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Shield should never have broken up, literallty if you think it was a good idea and has worked then just choke to death on your own stupid.

Them re-uniting & running havok is the only potentially special thing left in the current wwe arsenal.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
HHHs fault btw.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be cool to hear the shield music again and see the members of it doing tag team matches together at least twice a month for quite a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Cavauro posted:

it would be cool to hear the shield music again and see the members of it doing tag team matches together at least twice a month for quite a while

:laffo:

yeah, the idea of an exciting Shield reunion has been absolutely ruined and would not be very special at all at this point

• Locked thread