Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am so sick of that loving word. It's worse than THE BIG DOG.

Also that Balor segment was loving bizarre unless they're actually doing Balor/Lesnar, and if they are then I dunno what they'll do with Roman. I'm guessing Braun's injury made them shuffle things around.

they probably are doing balor/lesnar as a stopgap because lesnar was originally going to face strowman at the ppv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Can a Beast beat a Demon?

Yes.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Beast is implicitly the biblical one and thus a demon.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

https://zippy.gfycat.com/FlawlessAdoredIberianlynx.webm

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Could a beast beat Batman

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Hell; Same.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Hin-der Jin-der

*clap, clap, clapclapclap*

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Jinder's Tinder!

*Clap. clap, clap-clap-clap*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i really wish heath slater was on the sd roster so he could pop in during jinders victory speech tomorrow and demand a title shot

and then win

and then bring it home and tell his kids they're getting an IN GROUND POOL BAYBAY

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

shiksa posted:

i really wish heath slater was on the sd roster so he could pop in during jinders victory speech tomorrow and demand a title shot

and then win

and then bring it home and tell his kids they're getting an IN GROUND POOL BAYBAY

They already have an in ground pool. Heath Slater winning the WWE title means only one thing.

CENTRAL AIR BAYBAY

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
do any of the angles on raw have any heat on them? i watched backlash and while i thought some of the matches were good, i didn't actually *care* about who won any of them. then i remembered i felt this way about payback too. basically i just watched them hoping for a good match or two and the spectacle (nakamura debut, house of horrors clusterfuck)

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Anything worth watching on Raw?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Skinty McEdger posted:

Anything worth watching on Raw?

I enjoyed watching it, and posting, but nothing stands out. Finn Balor had a match with his old NJPW mate Karl Anderson to no fanfare, Heyman tried some character work buttering up Finn for whatever reason. Goldust did one of his old school director's chair vignettes, and that was cool. Also lol at your new av.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Also lol at your new av.

It's incredible. I'm not even mad.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I wonder if Jinder could take a powerbomb without splitting like an overripe pomegranate.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Jinder Mahal is the top full-time wrestler in the world.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Why do I have the feeling that the Shaesaro/Hardys PPV match is going to be turned into a best of seven series?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Tokamak posted:

Why do I have the feeling that the Shaesaro/Hardys PPV match is going to be turned into a best of seven series?

because what other tag teams that actually matter are there

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

C
L
O
N
F
R
O
G
G
I
O

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

C
L
O
N
F
R
O
G
G
I
O

Clonfrogio for WHC

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Beautiful Ninja posted:

They already have an in ground pool.

When did they get an in ground pool?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Eli Wiggum posted:

They played Bobby Roode's theme after the Predators eliminated Anaheim. It owned

The apparently played Rusev's music earlier as well.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pinwiz11 posted:

The apparently played Rusev's music earlier as well.

They play wrestler themes a lot. Watching them in the playoffs I've also heard Owens and Zayn's themes.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

he's...!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

They play wrestler themes a lot. Watching them in the playoffs I've also heard Owens and Zayn's themes.
I also heard them play Kurt Angle's theme on the organ. I guess the guy responsible for the music is a huge WWE fan.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Haha it was Backlash 2016. Fitting.

There was a Backlash last year? Legitimately thought this year was the first time it had been brought back.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Frankston posted:

There was a Backlash last year? Legitimately thought this year was the first time it had been brought back.

It came back in 2016

Nobody watched Styles or Jinder win the belt there apparently

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Frankston posted:

There was, but it was in September.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Lid posted:

Joman Jeigns

To reinforce this: part of why I hate the Jinder push is that it's both Race baiting, asking for bigotry, and works only if they think the Indian fans are drat idiots.

It takes only the tiniest of intelligence to realise that Jinder is an rear end in a top hat who doesn't deserve the title. Plus the simplest of wikipedia search to find out he's Canadian.

Any female opinions confirm/deny: Jinder is an ugly man with a large nose. Then again, large nose didn't stop HHH from being a sex symbol to a lot of ladies.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
He doesn't even do Yoga Fire.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Wazzu posted:

It takes only the tiniest of intelligence to realise that Jinder is an rear end in a top hat who doesn't deserve the title.

What's this "deserve" business?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Your rear end getting kicked!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
What proof do you have that Jinder is an rear end in a top hat? I've heard the opposite from every account

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wait, what did Jinder do that was so assholish, other than imitate Rewarded With A Wrestlemania 31 Main Event Win Seth Rollins by hitting his opponent really hard in head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Because he won only via the help of 2 other people, Indians should hate the guy just the same.

Team Canada Bret Hart had flunkies that helped him, and he talked about how America is a deeply flawed nation, but he could be respected due to his actual skill and years of hard work. At least I think that's how it went, feel free to correct me on that, but this doesn't feel like a heel in America, face everywhere else kind of situation.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Wait, what did Jinder do that was so assholish, other than imitate Rewarded With A Wrestlemania 31 Main Event Win Seth Rollins by hitting his opponent really hard in head?

He was really stiff with main eventers for no reason? Concussed Finn, I'm amazed he didn't concuss Roman on a dropkick he gave him like 2 weeks before that. The actual guy is probably nice enough, I think most people just think he not deserve the push based on his ability, and the reasons why he is getting it anyway are awful/terrifying.

• Locked thread