Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Can't even show your genitals to your friends at work anymore. drat cancel culture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

drat LIBTARDS! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SHOW MY JUNK TO ANYONE I WANT! TRUMP 2024!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

KodiakRS posted:

Do we know each other?

Nope, but you were in the SASCAR IRC server one year for the Daytona 500 and we figured out he was two people either below or above (can't remember which) you on the seniority list there. His name was Tyler and I think he was LGA based for a bit before getting ORD.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

Z is the new C

Pryor on Fire posted:

https://twitter.com/scottiebateman/status/1376136145566765065

once local governments figure out this is possible about half the airports in the USA are going to require commercial airliners to take off like this

Bringing this old post back because I just saw it but I think the biggest problem with implementing this for every TO is that you would only be able to do a fraction of the number of normal TO and landings per runway per day.