Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Rigel posted:

Fun fact: today is world turtle day.

(insert obvious McConnell joke here)

Does anyone have the animated gif of Mitch McSeaturtle making his way to the ocean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

farraday posted:

WaPo and NYT have been dropping their leaks during late afternoon early evening to dominate evening news and drive interest before the morning editions. Got about 2 more hours or so before the end of the likely Mattering window for the day.

One theory I read was that it gives White House officials time to comment, but not enough time to get ahead of the story.

metasynthetic
Dec 2, 2005

in one moment, Earth

in the next, Heaven

Megamarm
Reposting for new thread:

Didn't see this commented on in the last one - notice how his writing is centered pretty well, including an indent on the last line and his signature?

Except for the "& will never forget!" He forgot where he was and added it afterwards.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Pander posted:

Uh, Rachel is significantly better, it's just Hayes is significantly better than everyone else but her.

I just saw a report that MSNBC has taken the prime time ratings crown and Fox is down to #3. Lack must be tearing his hair out.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

That is what you write in a goddamn yearbook

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Pander posted:

Uh, Rachel is significantly better, it's just Hayes is significantly better than everyone else but her.

Maddow has the same vaguely "smug liberal" vibe, so I suppose I don't see her as being that much better considering they're both solidly in the "correct" column

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

metasynthetic posted:

Didn't see this commented on in the last one - notice how his writing is centered pretty well, including an indent on the last line and his signature?

Except for the "& will never forget!" He forgot where he was and added it afterwards.

Tired of Melania signing poo poo smaller and beneath his signature.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

metasynthetic posted:

He also uses lowercase and uppercase more or less randomly - look at "HeRe" and "FRieNDS"

nerox
May 20, 2001

metasynthetic posted:

I am really disappointed Trump didn't do the "I was the first one to sign your crack" gag on the spine of the yearbook.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

But will they say Merry Christmas?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/867108893784145925

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

farraday posted:

WaPo and NYT have been dropping their leaks during late afternoon early evening to dominate evening news and drive interest before the morning editions. Got about 2 more hours or so before the end of the likely Mattering window for the day.

I think yesterday's leak was the last we will get this week. There is more than enough for the media to cover with the budget and CBO score coming tomorrow, the referendum on Trump in Montana, and we are heading into Memorial Day weekend after that, so people will begin tuning out.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Dmitri-9 posted:

Does anyone have the animated gif of Mitch McSeaturtle making his way to the ocean?

You caught me at a very strange time in my life. Spawning season.

http://i.imgur.com/5alp022.gifv

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

It;s a Christmas miracle!

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Guess who still has cooties!

https://twitter.com/DaniellaMicaela/status/867057615926435841

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

http://i.imgur.com/5alp022.gifv

I hate this gif because it ends JUST as the water is about to make contact with the turtle.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

"Let's hold ha— OK fine, I'll grab your rear end instead."

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Is Paddy Power taking bets on Melania fatally shoving Trump down the stairs is Air Force One?

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

theflyingorc posted:

He also uses lowercase and uppercase more or less randomly - look at "HeRe" and "FRieNDS"

Actually, if you look, it's internally consistent. There's no uppercase e's or i's, except as a start of a sentence. No lowercase H's or F's, either. Except for the start of a sentence, a letter that's uppercase is always uppercase, and a letter that's lowercase is always lowercase.

So he only learned one version of the alphabet consisting of a random mix of uppercase and lowercase.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Apoplexy posted:

What a majestic creature.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

theflyingorc posted:

All of his Rs and Ns are uppercase. That's unusual but at least consistent.
His Os are all over the place, though.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

Fake president meets legitimate criminal fake president who murders people

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
So I just emerged from a slow teleport from the year 1996. Can someone please sum up the last 21 years of history for me, or is this joke finally loving dead after a week and a half?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fox News

quote:

On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed. We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I have to say, overall Trump isn't doing terrible on this trip so far. Getting his rear end kissed by billionaires is right up his alley, but that was the easy part.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
loving called it. Trump got his photo ops and his chance to say that he made Good Deals to bring back American Jobs. Now that that's over all the companies are going right back to laying off their workers.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mango sentinel posted:

Is Paddy Power taking bets on Melania fatally shoving Trump down the stairs is Air Force One?

She might just be confused about the decorum of holding hands... In Europe... For some reason.
Or she loving hates her schwein husband

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sean Hannity is still flogging the story, is also still a vile, despicable piece of poo poo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kelseymsutton/status/867109758729424896

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pander posted:

Untrue. Hayes is much better than Maddow. Maddow is barely a progressive and said she considered disgusting pig rapist Roger Ailes, "a friend." She's a careerist above all. Hayes has actually walked the walk.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

mango sentinel posted:

No, but you can get 10/1 on it turning out that Melania is cucking Trump. Seriously.
http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_search&sClass=-1&sCriteria=trump

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

DaveWoo posted:

Sean Hannity is still flogging the story, is also still a vile, despicable piece of poo poo:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kelseymsutton/status/867109758729424896

Hannity, flogging a fake story? Shocking!

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Moatman posted:

All of his Rs and Ns are uppercase. That's unusual but at least consistent.
His Os are all over the place, though.

Who are you to judge? Did you ever think maybe he wrote a small capital O??

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

WeAreTheRomans posted:

No, but you can get 10/1 on it turning out that Melania is cucking Trump. Seriously.
http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_search&sClass=-1&sCriteria=trump

This is now canon

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Cimber posted:

Hannity, flogging a fake story? Shocking!

He's going to get sued back into the stone age

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

titanium posted:

Isn't this extremely similar to the motivation behind the Sharon Tate murder? Make it look like black people did it to start the race war?

It's not necessarily a false flag. Mentally ill people can switch ideologies in really sudden and surprising ways. The ideology is just a framework. Prester talks about switching from religious cultist to Ayn Rand atheist libertarian, for example. This guy might have just gotten kicked out of his roommate's right wing Nazi club and decided to Go Islamic in response.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

What moments have caused the most :f5: in Trump thread history?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Nailed it

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/867042768534876160

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TPM/status/867055105958436864

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

uh

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Pollyanna posted:

What moments have caused the most :f5: in Trump thread history?

If we aren't counting the election itself, probably the night of the first travel ban, when no one knew what was going on and it felt for a while like the bad guys would actually succeed in knocking down the whole system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

OUTSIDE of the FART pun, this doesn't even make sense

He both admits that the leakers don't exist and that Trump is committing treason. to make a fart joke

• Locked thread