Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Fake Ciri is the gift that keeps on giving. I think she manhandled this dude so hard he didn't even gg me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

So I only played a couple days of the closed beta, but I am having a great time playing hilarious spy decks. This is a good game.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Gosh my deck probably won't hold up in serious play because it has no answer to weather right now but for casuals my vicovaro deck makes randos incredibly upset at video games. I just had a dude flub his timer math on his rotten cow and he just forefeited after round 2, no gg or anything.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

botany posted:

death to all those who play nilfgaard

Yessssssss, this is what I want to hear.