Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
They can make weather be completely unit interactive and remove the need for clear skies. Something like a single foglet spawns fog on your row only, when there are 3 or more foglets on your row, spawn a fog for one turn on opponent's row. Meaning they can use other means/units to kill one of the foglets to clear the fog from their side.

Similar for your side buffing, when you have 2-3x of a specific unit on your side, protect all other units on the row from the weather.

Many more interactive possibilities instead of cast weather, cast clear skies, cast weather, spawn that one specific weather removing unit, spawn weather...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

Electronico6 posted:

But I'm pretty sure Nilfgaard was designed in part with the concept of mill deck from day one, it's just that CDPR thought people would go with bigger decks, and not the 25 cookie cutter.

They're still providing 0 incentives to ever build decks larger than the absolute minimum of 25 cards. I was hoping that would be one of the big changes from closed beta to open beta. They need some specific card synergies that incentivize that or go with HS system of forcing deck builds from powerful cards (like Reno). I.E. a gold that triggers its effect only if you have at least 35 cards in your deck or more etc.

Or have different deck build rules. Something like a deck at 30 cards gets additional silver slot. A deck at 35 gets an additional gold slot.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jun 1, 2017

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Goal is variety. I want to see viable decks from 25 to 40 cards. Will make the game more interesting. There's been nothing outside of that gimmick Nilfgaard deck that ran a whopping +2/3 cards over minimum.

I assume they'll just tackle this later since they have larger balance issues to worry about.