Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric WK
Apr 10, 2008

i'm a festival,
i'm a parade.
Very much looking forward to tapping 400+ kegs in a row tomorrow.

Note for the OP: there is no cross-play between Xbox One and PS4. Microsoft has publicly stated that they are open to this generally, Sony is resistant. PC-Xbox One (obviously) and PC-PS4 cross-play are in the game.

Also for the OP, there is a combined ranked leaderboard. For closed beta, Xbox players had the option of choosing to only play ranked against other Xbox players, which naturally has a separate leaderboard. I'm assuming PS4 players will have the same option during Public Beta. You will have better competition and more players to compete with by choosing the cross-play option.

Eric WK fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric WK
Apr 10, 2008

i'm a festival,
i'm a parade.
I finally hit Rank 15 today after a ton of back and forth in the low 2000s. Sitting around Top 250 Global and Top 30 NA playing Renew/Avallach Skellige the past couple days.

I'm very excited for patch news tomorrow even though that anti-Nilfgaard list will hopefully no longer be quite as necessary.