Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Arg I'm like 4144 (was 4166 but whent 2-1 this morning) Guess I'll have to actually hit ranked back up again and try to break that barrier! Hope its worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Yay hit 4201 mmr. I'm done with ranked now not worth trying for the 4250.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
So there are no new cards this patch? Is that only for the story expansion? Should I keep saving my 54 kegs?

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Anyone have good link of what the new cards do? Stuck at work but wana see.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Any word when the single player card rpg portion coming out?

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008

Up Circle posted:

New patch is weird, but I'm pretty sure right now I hate all the graphics changes and the way effects play out on the board now.

I can get used to everything else, but seeing those stupid little +1's or -1's and the way things like alzur's thunder look is terrible.

I also do not like that change, makes it feel and look kind of clunky.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
I am stuck at at rank 20 and cannot get gud enough to get to GM rank. Feel bad for me plz.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
When you do Shupe mage hazards what is the blue glowy hazard? No idea what that does and can't find what spawns it from normal decks.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Consume Monsters still feels Pretty Decent, not least because A) it's not quite common enough for people to tech against it and B) it usually has a decent matchup against Spies Nilfgaard.

Too bad the last couple versions of the deck trackers i've tried can't handle nekker warriors correctly :argh:

:mad:

Use GwentUP it handles it.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Are leader board position rewards by region or global?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008

No Wave posted:

Another new board from thronebreaker:

this is gonna be so bad.

This looks extra dark I doubt it will be that way. Even the cards are way darker then currently think Gamma just hosed on these photos.