Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I wish I didnt start playing this game literally three days ago so I could use meteorite powder to get insane scraps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Anyways I made a budget dagon weather deck based on a guide and this is obscene. this deck is bullshit.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Got my first rage quit ever with a bekkers play, against a guy with a card sharp title at level 6

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Lol opened round 2 against a skellige player by consuming his strongest graveyard unit that, along with a shitload of harpies and golems and ekimarra, put me at 54-0 while he had 3 cards

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

You should be using the succubus to steal the savage bear anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

That's not nearly as funny