Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

So question. Cant find this anywhere and it might be a silly question.

Can you control thronebreaker with a controller? Everything shows mouse controls but that's not how I play even on pc. Literally the difference between buying today or waiting a month and getting on ps4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Awesome. Thanks. I looked on gog but I was in the hardware requirements must have missed it on the front page.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Man I want thronebreaker. Post W3 gwent virgin. How will I do jumping into thronebreaker knowing nothing and also being bad at card games.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Thronebreaker is good. I'm terrible at card game and it's super fun. The puzzle games take me a good number of tries and actual thinking but are all solvable and I'm learning and it's really good.

drat. Being back it a bleak witcher world is good and bad and good.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Southpaugh posted:

Can someone give me a hint for one of the early puzzles in thronebreaker, its the one where you have to reduced the three necrophages from 8 to 1. I keep loving it up.

Get cards out. You have the guys that can move rows. So have the right number in melee. Have them move out as arbalists do the proper damage. The "summon the cards next to you" guy I played on the edge to only summon 1 arbalist.

Spoiler the tricky part hint.

the math I used had me start with an arbalist in ranged for 1 damage on one enemy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I'm liking thronebreaker but my lack of gwent knowledge is making it draaaaaag. Will enemies start using the same cards? Cause so far every fight has been brand new cards I have to read and learn every time.