Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pink flag
May 16, 2009
So there are a whopping 2 (two!) new common rarity cards in the new patch. Feels pretty crappy opening kegs and not getting any of the new cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pink flag
May 16, 2009
I made a weather Skellige deck for the faction challenge. Threw in every card that spawns weather along with axemen, whalers and Nivellen. It's not very good but it is fun.

Here's hoping for more moonlight/blood moon cards in the next update. I've tried playing with the "good" vampire and beast cards but they're few and far between. Regis: spooky mode is a cool card in theory but is only good against Henselt and will actively gently caress you over against bear spam. Not sure why they neutered ekimmara like that either, cruel.

pink flag
May 16, 2009
Yeah, witcher trio is hot garbage now. I think they were probably a little overnerfed but I won't miss them, they were in literally every single deck.

The new Scoiatael leader is a lot of fun! I've been using just enough variety to pull Saskia with her. Treant boar with the dryad matrons is nice, might have to slot Malena in there somewhere too.