Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
lock just removes the body text of a card basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
but they really need to do something about queensguard because its literally a more consistent and better version of any trio-centered henselt deck you can build

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I keep losing against spell sco as Control radovid

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I question axeman in skellige and i honestly think bear is the harpy of the faction in terms of auto include bronzes

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Weather is good against the damage archetype

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/22027-weather-radovid

Weather Radovid

Good against everything except Queensguard (why would u still run this) and Spell ST

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

Relentlessboredomm posted:

OMG you guys weren't joking. Priscilla is loving awful. Why does she have an ability that last 4 turns but she auto banishes after 3?!?! How the gently caress does that make sense.

priscilla is a really wonky closer where you're supposed to play it as your third to last card and i actually think its pretty cool because northern realms is balanced around having dogshit for closing plays

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I think cyprian is really good now to deal with axemen, it banishes them even when there's a bear out but bear is still the biggest issue rn in gwent

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm trying to play an ambush deck and it's totally preposterous that the enemy can pass at any time to basically force u to -2 cards when the backbone of the deck is a 7 strength bronze

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

Normal Adult Human posted:

if both players draw a card, the advantage goes to you. this is why coldlight oracle is a top tier card in hearthstone and every deck runs it. It absolutely doesn't mean you have chosen to replace one of your precious gold slots for a card that is on average slightly better than a randomly generated bronze card.

this argument only works in hearthstone where u have the opportunity to use your mutual draws first because you can play more than one card at a time

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Drummond is such a busted rear end loving card

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Thinking about crafting regis higher vampire just to deal with all the ridiculous bronze value cards literally every skellige deck runs

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Also it's hilarious that skellige itself has the anti-Drummond and queensguard tech in Donar

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
That's crazy that the concept of a timer betrayed u like that

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
The timer resets at 7:00 central

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Swim is loving ugly as poo poo

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Also it's crazy you can't jump between collection and deck editor

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I want like a 20 power neutral spy that just draws the top card in your deck

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
King of beggars most underrated card

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Cynthia is broken

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
You need at least two sources of reset to get anywhere in ranked

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I wish Bloody Baron was anything better than a 9 point gold in any matchup that isn't consume monsters

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
yen con is the gentleman's alternative to gigni

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Really want to make the Ciri dash discard deck but I literally do not have a skellige gold

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Necromancy needs a value floor

It would be at most a viable tech card if it was a silver swallow potion that banished a card in the graveyard

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Wild Hunt is such dogshit right now

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I crafted hailstorm to deal with dwarves but now it's all swarm monster and nilfgaard decks that don't stack rows at all so I owned myself

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
There's so much weather still I can't imagine mages getting edged out of the 5/6th silver slot in any deck except those that run crones/witchers

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Gerald Igney

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
i want to do some monster-rear end monsters deck, like make Priscilla for Monsters but it only hits beasts/draconids/relicts

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Bran is so much better than the other SK leaders it's not even funny

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I mean they have good silvers for specific archetypes but it's not the same as Bran dropping 19 points and thinning your deck of 3 bronzes

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Like u can design your deck to fetch a specific silver as crach or you can play discard skellige and make your deck 70% non-bronze cards in 4 turns as bran

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
And there are so many variants of discard skellige it basically comprises all the skellige decks that aren't damage or Kambi (I think most Kambi decks still run Bran)

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Half of Bran's strength is honestly turning your hand+deck into 45% non-bronze and doing a 19 point play because of how trivial it is to keep raiders out of your opening hand

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I get why Radovid is the lowest wr NR leader, you don't shut down anything meaningful with 4 points of damage and all the non-witcher plays are so low tempo you virtually always have the option to pass with one card advantage against any variant

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
The new skellige bronze I think is gonna help promote non-Bran SK leaders because of how good Raiders are

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Honestly non-gold locks are less valuable than resets

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax

Up Circle posted:

its like they dont want milva being used

There's a really weird SK deck that revolves around bouncing Braenn and your Yaevinn on round 3 with Milva, but that's the only real deck that uses that card well rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
I want there to be a silver that justifies Crach's existence