Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Knowlue posted:

When are the new cards being released again?

The new patch will be up tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

frajaq posted:

Why did CDPR only make the PTR last one day is beyond me

Its pretty clear with the amount of bugs, exploits and wrong card texts that made it in that they rushed this patch out for christmas.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

Up Circle posted:

Does anyone know what happens to our ore and scraps when homecoming hits? should I spend it all on cards now or will they be carrying over?

All your cards are converted to scrap at full value including premiums, meaning you get no meteorite powder but can use this to convert your powder to scrap if you want to.
Ore stays the same.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I'm waffling on whether to use whassisface, the gold elf who triggers deathrattles when you play them. Gels. He's squishy and an absolute top priority target, so he dies constantly and it feels really bad (because if he didn't that's game right there).

Heres the version i have been using, its from Sirpumpkns stream.

the missing cards from bottom are fiends, archspores and last one was that weirdly named deathrattle enabler. Cant check the name right now.

With eredin as the leader you save geels for round 3, play him first and eredin him to grant immunity.

GoldenPrice
Oct 2, 2013
Have they done anything to fix the card advantage problem where 99% of the time both players go to round 3 with a full hand?