Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

This is the NR deck I tried to make, it seems to work ok - im winning in casual. First time trying not to just steal a list from gwentdb, thoughts welcome.

You can ves twice a game with roche, trololo and nenneke+reaver which is a lot of blue stripes being pulled.

I found field medics too disruptive to use.

I find it hard to remember to foltest first.

I am afraid of geralt: igni

The extra mulligans mean I basically try to baby the one muster card to the third round after bleeding a bit in two and dandelioning two of them after buffing them up with the sergeants. I played a lot of ST so I play it kind of similarly. Dandelion can also buff blue stripes you send to deck with nenneke so they get pulled by 6 STR in hand from sergeants.

Qmass fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Is there any estimate on the single player for gwent ?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

No Wave posted:

Another new board from thronebreaker:

this is gonna be so bad.
I dunno. If you assume all the shadows to be animated (like the shadows of an army marching across the board while you play) I think that would manage to generate some atmosphere for a single player story driven card game... which takes some creativity.

Qmass fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 28, 2018

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Really surprised that all of this isnt a huge failure, will try Thronebreaker this weekend.
Who could have guessed that the makers of witcher3 could make a compelling story driven lite-RPG...

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Are there any good places to netdeck for this dead game?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

awesome, thanks turin.

So now that card advantage is so wonky, what is ciri used for ?

Qmass fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Nov 14, 2018

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

I had never seen someone run caranthir, speartip bekkers before... 25 points :O Well now I know and now my big woodland has forktails...

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Enjoying the suddenly super popular NR engine deck atm. Feels like it has so many good cards that I want to play all at the same time that I am constantly spoiled for choice which feels sort of good.

Something like this:

https://gwentup.com/decks/197

also - EVERYONE PLAY GWENT ~!

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

new expansion resurrective bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SamgviMdxes

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Seedge posted:

I'd be curious as to what makes you think the Syndicate is overpowered.
there are some cards, like igor and the dmg borsodi, that will have to get cooldowns or timers because you can almost endlessly swarm in some decks.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Yeah I came back with syndicate after stopping before crimson curse and it wasn't hard to pick it back up. I even made pro rank for the first time.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

think this is kinda strong...

edit: this must be like a you got ratfucked too many times in a row so we are giving you a W thing because its stupid OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Qmass fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jul 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

lmao. 2 x mirror card, double first spell potion mirror spell = 9 copies of a very silly card once it evolves

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Qmass fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Jul 13, 2022