Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

Thronebreaker isn't hard, but this deck absolutely trivializes all content. As soon as you get the Skelligers give it a go. The interaction between the cards is like the Gwent version of Lippy Froth, but on steroids. The best part is - you actually want the enemy to kill and damage your units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

No Wave posted:

I'm a little concerned because while froth was op and greatly limited deckbuilding there were a lot of cards that interacted with froth decks' game plan (most effects in the game outside of lock) and it wasnt a deck that made last say all that important unless it ran a cheese yrden.

I would have been a little more generous to the card, putting it to 12 max, while making sure gremist got a hit as well. But we'll see.

I dont think froth was hit that hard. It lost Zoltan, which is huge, but the namesake card is still able to be run at two copies. And the ability for Gremist to potentially fire it off 4 times in a match series still lives on. Deck is still good.