Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

fyad is basically a forum where me and a few of my friends in toronto who share an apartment together just kind of took over once docevil and all of the actually funny posters left for twitter, and all we do really in between sitting around tribes is going around on our alternate accounts and emptyquoting each other when really there are only 7 posters on the site. we think it is really funny when you guys take the forum seriously, but i think it is time to end this charade personally. sorry keith, adam, kathy, and wally, but this has gone on for far too long. i will explain everything when you guys get back from your shifts if you see this before then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread