Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«77 »
Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

I took a dive in the Upcoming releases section of Steam and BattleTech appeared (as stated now once again saying "Early 2018") right around April 24th. So that's a good assumption as to when the release date will be coming out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock?

Taintrunner posted:

Yeah I played my first game of Battletech tabletop this week and the thrill of forcing a Thor standing atop a mountain into forced retreat with an incredibly lucky rocket salvo in the opening turns was the best goddamn feeling. So now I have like 30 BT miniatures sitting on my desk, oh lord.

Alpha Strike or Total Warfare?

I'm getting a weird itch to play on MegaMekNET again or something now.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007
If you can read this, I am not lurking.

https://twitter.com/BattleTech_Game...693278195347456

HBS found a new twitter intern to replaced the last one, the closer looks have resumed. This one has updated info boxes and a new listing of hardpoints/max JJ. This VND could potentially mount 4 PPCs for a deadly early game glass cannon.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

Drone posted:

Alpha Strike or Total Warfare?

I'm getting a weird itch to play on MegaMekNET again or something now.

Oh! Uh, Battletech rear end Battletech, as far as I know. The rulebook in front of me just says Battletech.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life

Fallen Rib

Sky Shadowing posted:

Release month might have slipped. Shadowhawk pre-order skin has appeared on Steam and showed a release date of April 2018 when in your wishlist.

E: it's officially on Steam as April. No specific day.

It's the 1st of April of course...

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

April Fools we've actually been making an MLP gacha game the whole time here it is lol

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

gently caress that gimmie a Batlletech gacha.

SSR Nastacha Kerensky waifu. Hope you also roll the rare Warhammer to put her in.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

100 airstrikes (best value)

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

See, you joke, but I could see a proper video game conversion of the BT TCG working really well...

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

I always wanted to see Clan Hell's Horses represented more in the games.

isildur
May 31, 2000
Forum Veteran

sebmojo posted:

April Fools we've actually been making an MLP gacha game the whole time here it is lol

I would unironically make that game. I should talk to Mitch and Jordan about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

sebmojo posted:

This but it's a fighting game in early access.

Fake edit: omg Them's Fighting Herds is actually out now.

«77 »