Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Q_res posted:

The Digital Deluxe version gives you a pack of wallpapers, an Artbook PDF and a copy of the soundtrack (which absolutely owns). Up to you if that's worth $10 or not. WinGameStore has it for 10% off, so a $4 discount. Not aware of any others.
It probably is worth $10 to me but I backed the kickstarter back when I was poor and there doesn't look to be a way to upgrade. I would really like the artbook and soundtrack but I would have to pay $50 to get it, I hope I am missing something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Q_res posted:

Did you back at $25 or $35? If you backed at $35 you got the soundtrack and artbook.
I backed for $25. It gives a pre-order key but it doesn't look like you can upgrade from a pre-order to a deluxe kickstarter or not which kind of sucks.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I haven't had much time to play this game since it game out despite ordering from the kickstarter and now I see people talking about mods which I didn't even know was a thing. Are there any must have quality of life mods I should be getting?