Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Honestly middle Americans will probably be even more popular than Nazis as power-fantasy bullet targets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Maya Fey posted:

a Far Cry... from a good game!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Should be plenty of beached whales if the game is being true to middle America.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CharlestonJew posted:

The crying Indian chief from those commercials will be your mentor. He'll teach you to tap into the 1/64th Cherokee blood you have in you to hunt and scalp rednecks

I think the crying Indian chief should be the player.

The game begins when you have a chance encounter with a raised pickup truck dumping some old tires in a ravine.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Command and Conquer: General Flynn's Zero Hero

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wait was Flynn a general? Oh who gives a gently caress it makes a good joke so I'm sticking and with it and drat the facts. I'm a real American.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

For as basic and bland as her video series about games was, Anita sure knows how to piss off gamers, and for that I consider her extremely Good.

"Did you know that video games rely on a trope of PRINCESSES needing to be RESCUED.... by a MAN????"

*Internet erupts in scandal*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
imo the body slammed reporter should be this game's protagonist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Bern them all and let God sort them out!

• Locked thread