Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

link please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

They don't look anywhere near in-bred enough to be Montanans though. They even have jaws and foreheads.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Far Cry 5: shoot a bunch of Youtube knife reviewers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

ubi thinks mountain folk look like seattle hipsters and since you get to shoot them I don't really think this is bad.

Yeah I don't really care one way or the other. I'm sure making 3-D models that look like actual Americans would be a lot harder than just using human-shaped models.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

They call it Far Cry because when you see it you'll fart and cry a lot.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

a Far Cry... from a good game!

:vince:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

turn off the TV posted:

No they're pretty spot on for Montana people. Crazy rural people in Montana aren't rednecks, they're the guys building bunkers and forming heavily armed militias to fight the US military.

In other words, rednecks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Squashing Machine posted:

I'm thinking mostly of the slew of games journalism articles that will inevitably say this is a capital-I Important Game for the Trump Age, coming from the game series where you literally look at your bloody hands and say "what have I become" in one scene

Don't read them?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Squashing Machine posted:

I'm mostly just waiting for the day when the McElroy Brothers completely disavow Polygon and the little cohort of joyless scolds they managed to bring together

I don't know what this means but you do.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Strudel Man posted:

They had that! It was called the Saboteur, and it was pretty darn good. More GTA than Assassin's Creed, though.

The only problem was the player character was from one of those terrible terrorist countries :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Terrific Accident posted:

Finally I'll be able to kill everyone in rural, poor, white america like I've always wanted to in a shooter game with RPG elements

I'm not sure I get what you're saying here.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

Blood Dragon was so loving lame.

Blood Dragon was eighties for people who were born after the eighties.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

scrubs season six posted:

No, the other kind. There hasn't been a good Native American video game since Custers Revenge/Westward Ho on Atari.

Prey was pretty good.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

well there aren't many games where you can shoot lasers and bombs at cyborg PMCs and cyborg dinosaurs as a super soldier

There used to be although they were all poo poo because playability hadn't been invented yet.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

scrubs season six posted:

What video games are out there for people that want to shoot SJWs and virtue signallers and transgenders?

All of them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

shut up blegum posted:

German techno is actually cool and good

Do they even make techno anywhere else?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The trailer makes it seem like I would enjoy playing this game like I enjoyed playing Far Cry 3 but who has time to play video games :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Let us English posted:

NeoGaf's mad that they're a mixed race cult and not just white people.

Can't wait for Pannenkoek1488's video "Beating Far Cry 5 only shooting ½ a white person."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fartbox posted:

I never played any of the other haloeses

What was the continued story like?

I don't think anyone sane who has played the games knows or cares anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Library is torturous but aside from that yeah

It's one of the most fun and intense co-op levels I've played. But then in newer games I never play "horde" mode or whatever because I've seen it already now invent something new TIA.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

Can't wait for Far Cry 6 which will be set in UK and where you'll get to play as a Muslim dude trying to cleanse the infidels.

You mean as a doctor fighting a plague? Hardly a game in that :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

it was a game like 100% about physics tossing poo poo around and ragdolls were more tossable than gibs

DID SOMEONE SAY BULLETSTORM?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Bulletstorm is a good and funny game

It has its moments.

• Locked thread