Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Perfect Potato posted:

I never touched Primal, was there a crazy, charismatic, box art villain in that too? It seems like Ubisoft has a type

There was a giant mammoth yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The American West is a fantastic landscape largely untouched as games' settings go and I hope that this game at least dips down into the Tetons and Yellowstone, depending on how big a world they're gonna make.

Imagine a basement dwelling nerd actually moving around in and interacting with a national park instead of pretending to do so in an electronic toy.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

i hope the story apes off of bioshock infinite so nerds go insane with rage

That would be amazing and wonderful.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
"Will Far Cry 5 be the dark souls of the series?"

"Is Far Cry 5 the dark souls of open world games?"

"Is Far Cry 5 villain the Andrew Ryan of dark souls?"

"Top 10 ways that Far Cry 5 pulls a dark souls?"

"How Far Cry 5 villain is the Donald Trump of videogames (also dark souls)."

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

please describe your ideal video game racist

hell if you tweet it to they might even be able to squeeze them into fc5 for you

A big dude in armor who is weak to headshots and asks me "why isn't the local mosque denouncing the Ariana Grande bombing" when I walk close to him and press (A). Or when he is walking around his cotton field so I know when he is close and can press(B) to sneak attack.

Dean of Swing fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 25, 2017

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
"Is Far Cry 5 the Bioshock Infinite of the Series (or is it the Dark Souls)?"

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

I'm Crap posted:

bioshock infinite was loving stupid and if you were the least bit impressed by any of it you're a dunce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCAFc8Kt-5s
^
Every bioshock infinite player.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Which is a retarded stance to take.

And yet here we are in the year 2017, derailing a poo poo thread over poo poo game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Lowtax should play a Far Cry.

• Locked thread