Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I would get this game expect I refuse to use their lovely launcher or get a uplay account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

numberoneposter posted:

how are they going to explain away the mass murder of americans at the hands of the so called protagonist without the national guard or FBI showing up???

America rule #1: It ain't murder if they had it comin.

Obviously you aren't from america or you'd already know that.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

nigga crab pollock posted:

death of the author is ultimately a lame postmodernist copout that lets ideologically minded jerkoffs separate their work from the context of the reality it was authored in and makes it vastly easier to sniff your own farts. it's not like its a bad concept, authorial intent is't always what a work ends up depicting, but its bred this acceptable attitude of ignorant agnosticism of the artist which usually ends up just being abused in fallacious arguments like this one where people jump up and say the dissonance between the story and gameplay is the whole point of the game when in actuality its just an artefact of the game trying to be six things at once and developed by a studio with a high turnover rate on a max time crunch attempting to re-bake the half cooked game concept that got dumpstered

I find this post very credible because the poster is clearly an expert at sniffing their own farts.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I said come in! posted:

Finally, a AAA game that lets me live out my fantasy of murdering white people who are also christian.

I can't tell if this is ironic, sarcastic, or sincere.

• Locked thread