Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Can't wait to shoot Trump voters in a video game OP

100% unironic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Maya Fey posted:

there's already a game where you kill trump supporters, and it's called Call of Duty: World at War

:vince:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope I get to play as a Mexican or Black dude or something

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope that between screams of "Mein leiben!" and "Aktung!" they also scream "Bengazi!" and "But her e-mails!" when you viciously gun them down

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Maybe it'll be that thing where every white dude claims to be 1/32 Cherokee or whatever, in an effort to be cool and excuse their inability to dance or be charming

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

CharlestonJew posted:

then you travel to an alternate universe where the slaves have weapons to fight back and they're slaughtering women and children left and right while covering their faces in war paint and hollering like indian warriors

Sounds rad to me

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Set it in Louisiana, make the enemies fat wheel chair cajun olds wearing maga hats

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

8-Bit Scholar posted:

You do get all sorts of odd ducks up north. Most folks I'd say aren't really racist so much as they're really badly educated.

"You know... Morons!" lol, Montana

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Where do I pre-order

Can I run over dudes in the Tea Party in a Prius or something

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

I don't think the people in the comments get the joke

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Flubby posted:

I'm pretty sure Bioshock Infinite did take a stance. I had to look up the quote that was at the center of the kerfuffle when the game first came out. When the oppressed minorities fought back and started killing people Booker and Elizabeth stop Fitzroy (leader of the resistance) from killing a white child. After Elizabeth says, "In the end the only difference between Fitzroy and Comstock is how you spell their name." So yeah, the game definitely had an opinion on how you were supposed to feel about it. Both sides were portrayed as bad. At least through the eyes of the protagonists. Take it however you want.

Which is a retarded stance to take.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

nigga crab pollock posted:

Far cry 3 is prob one of the worst games I've ever played so i haven't played any of the other ones. I'm sure this new one is surely going to be the one that makes a memorable impact on people

Sir, this is a Bill Miller's BBQ

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
drat, gotta check out Mafia III

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Can't wait

I hope they have some redneck as the token "no, I'm one of the good ones!" and then I get to blast him in the face with a welding torch anyway

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
It's the same thing with Crysis, that game was a blast until you start fighting aliens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Borderlands was a way better America simulator than this game is going to be, unfortunately

• Locked thread