Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love my dead gay neighbor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
why do you live in a hotel?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Reminds of a cohort's tale of living in a lovely house carved into multiple units. He started to notice a plethora of flies, then maggots dropping from the cieling. Fat guy upstairs died playing video game or something.
Dude's okay now that's gotta be some ptsd, for free!

There could be maggots in 3O's plenum right now.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

he realized what a raw deal he was getting paying 700 a month in HOA and ended it all, with any luck 3O will follow suit eventually

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WnPhhCK-6FwJ:https://candysdirt.com/2013/07/22/the-most-expensive-rental-condo-in-dallas-only-15k-per-month-even-the-patios-have-ac-in-this-royal-baby/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
is 3o cute

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
asking for a friend

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

who's asking for me

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

sassassin posted:

drat so close

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

No, he looks like a caveman as drawn by the family guy

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

wtf ive spent so much time reading ugly person writing

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

wtf ive spent so much time reading ugly person writing

so stop reading ur post history then hahaha

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Three Olives posted:

The guy I stick my penis into.

Thst sounds moree like a victim than a partner

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Shampy posted:

Partner gives it away he's gay. I saw the pictures, read "partner", thought "3o?" Scrolled up and yep, sure enough.

partner is a pretty common way to distinguish between long term and short term boyfriend/girlfriend in my part of the world, might be regional

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Did anyone suggest to burn some white sage to keep the spirits at bay? This is usually the best thing when in a ghostly place.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hallucinogens and a Ouija board.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Lurker Ant posted:

Then why not say boyfriend/husband instead of making people play the "gay or nay" guessing game?

Seriously, I'm gay and this "partner" stuff annoys the piss out of me. I know it's an attempt at solidarity, but gay marriage is legal now so I think the sun has set on that particular gesture.

A lot of unmarried straight people in committed relationships use "partner", too. Boyfriend/girlfriend just sounds more and more tragic the older the parties involved and implies "not yet committed".

I also don't think anyone has to play the "gay or nay" game with 3O.

Although given his love for all things stereotypically gay, 3O could probably pull off using "longtime companion" instead of "partner".

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
:yikes:

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Three Olives posted:

The white van is the morgue van.

When my partner got to my house he said that the police were taking boxes of stuff out of the building and it was over three hours between when the ambulance came and when the last police car left so that seems weird if he just had a heart attack or something.

What should I do? How can I protect home from evil spirits? Should I send the widow flowers? Should I be worried that there is a serial killer preying on innocent people that live in condos?

He was a good neighbor.

Is this just a roundabout way of showing us your condo since it's the same as your neighbours?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Itt: people actually gaying up a 3o thread by repeatedly mentioning it.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Draw for me.

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda

Flubby posted:

My neighbor died a few months ago, but somehow it didn't cross my mind to snap pictures of them taking the body away. If another one goes I'll get some shots. Maybe I'll catch an arm dangling out from under a sheet or something we can all gawk at. As caring rubbernecker neighbors do.

This. Why the gently caress did 3o feel the need to chase after and take photos. Does it make your e-penis bigger?
You know who else took photos of their victims? BTK.

edit: I should've used Jeffrey Dahmer for more homosexuality

batmansdrawers
Jan 1, 2006

Y-Y-Y-Yoda

Three Olives posted:

serial killer preying on innocent people that live in condos?

Three Olives posted:

killer preying on innocent people that live in condos?

Three Olives posted:

people that live in condos?

Three Olives posted:

live in condos?

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Lolie posted:

A lot of unmarried straight people in committed relationships use "partner", too.

I know, that's my point. Straight people started using partner (a term that originated with civil unions, a form of proto-gay marriage where two people became "life partners" and were considered legally equivalent to a married couple) as a way of expressing companionship with the gay community. Which is a nice gesture, but now that us gay folk can actually get married and nobody does civil unions anymore I don't think it needs to remain in the common vernacular. It's downright annoying when you see people use it in the r/relationships thread and the entire next page of replies is "what gender is your partner?" when they could have said boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife and avoided all of that.

quote:

I also don't think anyone has to play the "gay or nay" game with 3o.

Well, yeah. I just mean in general.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

What are your hot takes on significant other or spouse

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

I prefer the term betrothed.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Barudak posted:

I prefer the term betrothed.

that means someone you're engaged to

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rubellavator posted:

"My bitch" is more universal

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Great, Three Olives is murdering again.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rubellavator posted:

cock holster

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

oppa gangnam style

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Any deranged internet weirdo e-stalking me already knows where I live, if they want to harass my concierge and have the building call the police without me even maybe knowing about it congratulations?

Here's where he talks about his concierge at his trust-fund condo.

3O, you are insufferable cocksucker.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Three Olives posted:

The white van is the morgue van.

When my partner got to my house he said that the police were taking boxes of stuff out of the building and it was over three hours between when the ambulance came and when the last police car left so that seems weird if he just had a heart attack or something.

What should I do? How can I protect home from evil spirits? Should I send the widow flowers? Should I be worried that there is a serial killer preying on innocent people that live in condos?

He was a good neighbor.

You live next to a cemetery. Your place is already haunted.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tenspott posted:

Dang, one condo off...

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
My next door neighbor died about 5 years ago. I miss them. Some 50 year old hippies moved in over there and now there are chickens and whatnot running around. The house has been shoddily added on to , hastily, and what was a nice house is now a flop-house with about 4 apartments in it. They have 3 Volkswagen beetles, 1 runs. Always kids screaming and fighting over there too. Could be worse I suppose.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lime Tonics posted:

My next door neighbor died about 5 years ago. I miss them. Some 50 year old hippies moved in over there and now there are chickens and whatnot running around. The house has been shoddily added on to , hastily, and what was a nice house is now a flop-house with about 4 apartments in it. They have 3 Volkswagen beetles, 1 runs. Always kids screaming and fighting over there too. Could be worse I suppose.

You should just burn it down

Barudak
May 7, 2007

chippy posted:

that means someone you're engaged to

Never finish the job, never need to worry about another word.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Lime Tonics posted:

Look on the bright side. At least you don't have to suffer the noise of kids playing in the pool floating up to your condo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

You'd think your $700/mo HOA fees would prevent these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

partner is a pretty common way to distinguish between long term and short term boyfriend/girlfriend in my part of the world, might be regional

Calling your S/O your partner is weird regardless of the genders or whatever involved. It's like when some guy calls his wife "mother" except weirdly formal instead of creepily formal

• Locked thread