Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
If Jaime doesn't kill his sister this season I'm gonna kill someone in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I want Cersei to win

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Fartbox posted:

I want Cersei to win

Bronn kills Cersei.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Bronn is still alive?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
He's not?!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

whoflungpoop posted:

Dude grey worm is a badass and a lil sweetie, like when he went up and told Missy in halting first year English class words that her teaching sessions were very precious to him I was like awww :3:

Show us killing

Show us zombies

Show us anything but this

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

phasmid posted:

He's not?!

I dunno!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fartbox posted:

I dunno!

yeah he is

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Show us killing

Show us zombies

I wanna see Grey Worms cock scar.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm generally just pretty glad that I only started reading the books the year DwD came out and avoided the show entirely after watching a few scenes that looked a lot less grandiose than my mental image had been from the book.

Spfcly the tourney where they say the King used his superhuman medieval general shout to get the mountain to chill in the book, and he just kinda grumbles it in the show.

ArgumentatumE.C.T. fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 29, 2017

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

I'm generally just pretty glad that I only started reading the books the year DwD came out and avoided the show entirely after watching a few scenes that looked a lot less grandiose than my mental image had been from the book.

Spfcly the tourney where they say the King used his superhuman medieval general shout to get the mountain to chill in the book, and he just kinda grumbles it in the show.

My favourite of this is Vaes Dothrak. In the books it's like the biggest city ever with palaces of every architectural style able to simultaneously house every Dothraki in the world.

In the show it's literally just a pile of poo poo.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

Source your quotes.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The Eyrie was dope but how did the Moon Door go down into the valley below when it is in the middle of the floor of the castle? I forget if they changed the layout in the show after S1.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mike12345 posted:

I don't know who Renly is, so no spoiler

lol. renly is stannis and roberts younger failson brother who thinks he can be some enlighten king instead of stannis once robert dies. instead he spends loving lancel and watching tournys, then bad things happen to him.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

If Jaime doesn't kill his sister this season I'm gonna kill someone in real life

yeah its either this season or next. and its gonna be here screaming about burning them all or some poo poo the mad king said. and he will stab her and cry.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Show us killing

Show us zombies

I appreciate variety in my dragonzombie rapewar show

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The only thing that might dampen the hardon I have in expectation of Jaime offing cersei is they cut the whole side plot from the books where she's convinced Tyrion is out to murder her

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

drowned in pussy juice posted:

The only thing that might dampen the hardon I have in expectation of Jaime offing cersei is they cut the whole side plot from the books where she's convinced Tyrion is out to murder her

I hope he literally fucks her to death, Se7en style.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Jaime is definitely strangling Cersei. Apparently when they show them standing on the map in the new trailer Cersei is standing on the neck and Jaime is standing on the fingers.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

phasmid posted:

Bronn fucks Cersei.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Yes, that too.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Link to old thread for those who care:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3622882

Also, what were the boobs that kept getting posted at some point. I forget. But I know they were really nice. It was either last season or the one before.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
There zero good boobs last season, so it must have been the one before.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

There zero good boobs last season, so it must have been the one before.

I thought the play in bravos was last season but I watch this show really drunk so I'm not gonna contend this

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Waltzing Along posted:

Link to old thread for those who care:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3622882

Also, what were the boobs that kept getting posted at some point. I forget. But I know they were really nice. It was either last season or the one before.

It was probably the sand snake boobs. (Those boobs were the only redeeming thing about the entire sand snakes subplot.)

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

poverty goat posted:

they should do a spinoff of arya and the hound's adventures in the countryside

This but Davos and Lyanna Mormont

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I liked when tyrion ate some pizza hut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I thought the play in bravos was last season but I watch this show really drunk so I'm not gonna contend this

Oh yeah. It was from that play. Well:

SOMEONE POST THE BOOBS!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Is anyone else binging the old seasons to prepare? I have a loving ear infection and to get the medication to drip all the way in takes a long time where I'm lying on my side every day so... I watched season 1 yesterday.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope there are enough uncomfortable sex scenes in this season to stop my mum watching it bc it's tedious when I have to explain things to her like my version of teaching her to use an iPad

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Maisie is doing just fine 'cos she's actually grown up into being a good actress.

loving LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO just lol

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

She's not great, I agree. Neither is Sansa.. or Jon SNoooooooooooo

poo poo, most of the stark kids were pretty badly cast

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Maisies future is fine as long as kids doing retarded things on vine is somehow profitable

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maisies future is fine as long as kids doing retarded things on vine is somehow profitable

vine died

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

It says her net worth is 3 million dollars

Not bad for a mediocre actress at age 20

sigh

I wish someone woulda randomly casted me in a tv show so i coulda been an easy millionaire also

Imagine the things you could do with 3 million dollars? Imagine all the kebab I could buy

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

The fat kid from Two and a Half men who in no way shape or form could act at all has a net worth of fifteen million dollars :)

im jealous

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Fartbox posted:

The fat kid from Two and a Half men who in no way shape or form could act at all has a net worth of fifteen million dollars :)

im jealous

didnt he become a muslim or some weird acetic christian or some poo poo?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fartbox posted:

Imagine the things you could do with 3 million dollars?

Two girls at the same time.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

Two girls at the same time.

More like six girls at the same time.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

didnt he become a muslim or some weird acetic christian or some poo poo?

probably, child actors all get messed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

In fact you might say it died on the vine :grin: