Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Picnic Princess posted:

We have a few airsoft guns, including replica 1911 and AR-15. We also have a pistol crossbow that shoots darts. I don't actually want to pelt anyone, but I'll pull one of them out next time I smell the weirdo.

When it's over, make sure to let your husband know he can come out from under the bed and stop crying because the boogeyman is gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Serious post: get a wireless security camera and recorder. Also, notify the police and neighbors.
Comedy post: Arm yourself and your husband with some native american war clubs and pummel the poo poo out of Mr. Creepy.
https://www.google.com/search?q=iro...pn42ICw#imgrc=_

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
get a crossbow because neighbors will call cops at the sound of gunshots, and you won't be able to hide the body in time

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Get into the habit of setting off fireworks randomly, they'll think it's just another of those damned kids lighting off another cherry bomb down the street.

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

I'll probably remember until the day I die the goon who just couldn't comprehend how a normal man could chop wood.

I do not remember this and would like to know more.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Op you need to get with a real man rather than this weird fairy who can only get off walking around with his balls out in front of the windows while his gay buddies jack off in the bushes

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Op how excited and sweaty was your husband when he asked you to post this thread discussing his little setup?

Cosmos
Jan 8, 2006

All that is or was or ever will be
Have you found any evidence of cum or jizm?

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am against gassing threads but in this case I will make an exception.

tjolle
Aug 12, 2013

canpakes posted:

I am against gassing threads but in this case I will make an exception.

And it showed such promise! Who would've thought the hilarity of a peeper would derail so spectacularly?

Maybe we can get the POI a forums account and hold a Q&A?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LMAO I'm not buying a gun, I live in Canada.

Guy is probably just making sure our heat is on to the proper temperature.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Actually, come to think of it, it's probably just a moose who smokes. Maybe a caribou.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Get a halberd

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Leave tar paper all over below your window.

It probably won't tell you who's peeping, but it'll be hilarious.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Trunko posted:

Op you need to get with a real man rather than this weird fairy who can only get off walking around with his balls out in front of the windows while his gay buddies jack off in the bushes

Are you saying her husband is the peeper or is he one of the gay buddies?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

play some of that new "rap" music loud which will let the peeper know you're not to be mest with

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Put your furniture on the lawn and plants in your house and stare out at him, smoking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I'll repeat what another goon said. It's either your man or a friend of his smoking. The smell is likely from his clothes and he's too lazy to do anything smooth with his butts.

• Locked thread