Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm not sure why. I wear clothes all the time when I'm in my living room. Yet for a while now I've found cigarette butts in my flowerbed underneath my living room window and sometimes faintly smell cigarettes. I did tonight around 1 a.m.

What should I do to fix this situation? Should I just install a motion sensor light on the front of my house or do something more drastic? Has anyone ever dealt with this before?

Is it one of you?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

The cops aren't going to do anything, I live in the poor end of town. They're only interested in drug busts and taking people's cars away.

We're headed to Lowe's tonight for a new door (unrelated), we could get a motion light at the same time.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

The we is my husband and I, we think the creep might be interested in him because he's often pantsless.

The camera could be fun, it would at least capture some shots of our neighborhood skunk. That might convince my husband to pick one up. Wish I could but I'm personally broke.

And no, I doubt it is the skunk smoking.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Also we do need to fix our curtain situation, they're a bit sheer. We liked them because they're red and make the room look awesome at dawn when the sun shines on the window.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Totally imagining. We do have a cat though.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Show me your dick to find out.

Last I checked I didn't have one. Sorry.

We have a few airsoft guns, including replica 1911 and AR-15. We also have a pistol crossbow that shoots darts. I don't actually want to pelt anyone, but I'll pull one of them out next time I smell the weirdo.

I could also hire my monkey "friend" Mel, in my avatar, she tried to eat my finger a while back and did some decent damage.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LMAO I'm not buying a gun, I live in Canada.

Guy is probably just making sure our heat is on to the proper temperature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Actually, come to think of it, it's probably just a moose who smokes. Maybe a caribou.

• Locked thread