Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm not sure why. I wear clothes all the time when I'm in my living room. Yet for a while now I've found cigarette butts in my flowerbed underneath my living room window and sometimes faintly smell cigarettes. I did tonight around 1 a.m.

What should I do to fix this situation? Should I just install a motion sensor light on the front of my house or do something more drastic? Has anyone ever dealt with this before?

Is it one of you?!?

Do you live like near a street or something? Seems pretty ballsy of a voyeur to just casually smoke and throw his stuff out under your window, which I'm assuming is open

Set up a camera or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Also obligatory

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theonion.com/amp/3386

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

The we is my husband and I, we think the creep might be interested in him because he's often pantsless.

The camera could be fun, it would at least capture some shots of our neighborhood skunk. That might convince my husband to pick one up. Wish I could but I'm personally broke.

And no, I doubt it is the skunk smoking.

haven't you mentioned in multiple threads that you have kids or am I imagining that?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

Totally imagining. We do have a cat though.

my bad.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

so if i'm going to look in people's windows, don't smoke while doing it

*scribbles furiously on a rally's napkin*

You can vape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

I keep seeing ideas that suck, and nobody suggesting a tiger trap, with pungee sticks at the bottom. Preferably ones coated with poo poo.

Somebody actually did already they just spelled it punji which is apparently the correct way

• Locked thread