Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

What should I do to fix this situation? Should I just install a motion sensor light on the front of my house or do something more drastic? Has anyone ever dealt with this before?

Is it one of you?!?
are you seriously suggesting that one of us is
1. going outside
2. staying in one place outside long enough to smoke a cigarette rather than shyly looking at our phones and retreating back into the cellar as soon as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

"Call the police," says a person who's never had to deal with the police.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

canpakes posted:

This is the textbook kind of behavior that they would say on Criminal Minds
Which offsite is that?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

canpakes posted:

It's a television show
Damnit! roped again into the "Cucky Pizzone" meme

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

KomodoWagon posted:

-"Police? Yes, there's a guy creeping around outside my window."

-"Well, why is he doing that? What are you wearing? Let me remind you that wasting police time is a legal offense. I'll get you slammed in with the rest of the loving dykes, you oval office. loving feminist bitch. *click*"
*camera cuts to officer slamming down receiver while grinning evilly and pans slowly to reveal bloodied young black man tied to a chair and gagged*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Invite this "peeping Tom" in sometime; you may be pleasantly surprised! With a wash and some slight alterations you'd be amazed how quickly a "peeping Tom" can become a "cuddling Tom" or a "helping move Tom" that you've always dreamed of.
or a Tom of Finland

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

We're headed to Lowe's tonight for a new door (unrelated), we could get a motion light at the same time.
going out to the store with the bushes man might give him the wrong idea

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

The we is my husband and I, we think the creep might be interested in him because he's often pantsless.
tell him to just jerk off in the living room one of these fine tender evenings and you creep around outside to see if any of the bushes sprouts a stiffie

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Honky Dong Country posted:

It's your husband's boss, OP. He goes through this every day: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpbpoqgUdM
I heard this is called cyber bullying, it follows him home

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Trunko posted:

Op just pm me a photograph of your face and body and I will evaluate if the peeping Tom is justified or not. Also everyone feel free to pm me photos of their bodies I'm am fair and reasonable.........
This guys legit I can couch for him they called him trunkos body scrutinizing service as a nick name back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

play some of that new "rap" music loud which will let the peeper know you're not to be mest with

• Locked thread