Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Das Boo posted:

Here's another question, OP: Can you crab walk?

I saw a dude doing this weird crab walk/pookeepsie tape creep where he would draw his legs up to his chest on each step. It was at like 12am at a park, just me and my friend otherwise. He was doing it around my car as we were coming back, was fuckin creepy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Last I checked I didn't have one. Sorry.

We have a few airsoft guns, including replica 1911 and AR-15. We also have a pistol crossbow that shoots darts. I don't actually want to pelt anyone, but I'll pull one of them out next time I smell the weirdo.

I could also hire my monkey "friend" Mel, in my avatar, she tried to eat my finger a while back and did some decent damage.

That's not smart, the dude might have a knife or something and could do something weird. If you pull a gun on someone make sure it's one of the ones can that actually fire bullets, imo

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yea definitely go over to TFR they'll sort you out as long as pumpkins aren't involved

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Don't buy a loving gun because goons in gbs of all places think you need it to defend yourself from "maybe a peeping tom". This could only end badly for you or someone else, Jesus, do not be this stupid.

Actually, defending yourself from creepos and rapists owns and you should it with as high a caliber as feasible

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
whoa hold the gently caress up...... this jabrone got mad at sports?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

maskenfreiheit posted:

guns aren't complicated. all guns are loaded don't point them at things you don't want to shoot, assume they're loaded, don't put your finger on the trigger unless you're ready to shoot.

congrats, you are now "gun savvy"

You're missing rule 4, once the gun is fed with lead, its hunger must be sated before the next midnight. baphomet will not be cheated

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
there was a goon a few days ago who was incredulous at the idea of a goon even firing a rifle.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Get into the habit of setting off fireworks randomly, they'll think it's just another of those damned kids lighting off another cherry bomb down the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Get a halberd

• Locked thread