Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
These long black gloves I wear do very well at not leaving a mark.....on these nice drink glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Shall I pour you another glass of this very fancy drink? Perhaps you have heard of it, the french call it wine.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Sole.Sushi

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
Oooh, fancy. I bet that pale-faced butler has the best stories.

Darkman Fanpage
*enters wearing a black cape and white mask*

Twenty Four

*eyes the candlestick in the dining room suspiciously*

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*is a maid*

*OR AM I*

*i dust some hoary leatherbound books bound in the skin of hanged men & plague-dead children*

*yeah probably just a maid*

crimes

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
"Can I please take your hat, sir?" asked the man.

"I wear no hat," said the visitor.

"No hat? No hat?! NO HAT!"

Manifisto

N. Senada posted:

"Can I please take your hat, sir?" asked the man.

"I wear no hat," said the visitor.

"No hat? No hat?! NO HAT!"

lol

FutonForensic

i hate it when my derringer pistol keeps falling out of my garter belt and i have to awkwardly squat down and pretend i'm tying my shoes to pick it up

Twenty Four

*Notices that Colonel Mustard is suspiciously absent during the first course, along with his dinner knife*

Manifisto

you're serving the specialty of the house tonight?? wow, we're in for a treat! pity one of the regulars couldn't make it though. it's odd, he's always here. oh well, more for us!

ty nesamdoom!

Historical Wizards

"This first dish is to kill for.... because its meat, and something needed to die to provide it. It's pretty weird , I try not to think about it."

Impkins Patootie

*walks into the party like im walking onto a yacht, hat strategically dipped below one eye, scarf apricot with one eye on the mirror*

Scroon

I can't help but notice that the door labeled "parlor room" has been scrawled over top of the previous scratched out label that clearly says "STABBING ROOM"

Impkins Patootie

*enters the dance floor, head nodding while giving the lady singing with the band the sexiest eye*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0sqqi0G5a8

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
*leans against fireplace mantle*
*pops brick out, activating a lever that rotates the wall to reveal a secret passage*
*nervously puts brick back in and closes the wall again, lest I be blamed for breaking something*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Historical Wizards

After presenting my overwhelming evidence and meticulously describing how the murder took place, reveling the murderer to the butler, the missing guest enters the room and explains they accidentally locked themselves in the bathroom.

Disco Godfather

Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a nightmare.

Sensual Simian

summer jorts
Fidelio

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
I shock and offend you all by putting my feet up on the table and burping loudly. By the end of the night, perhaps after a series of comic hijinks, everyone's learned to loosen up and live a little, and we're all tired out from dancing to Smash Mouth.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
The butler, wielding a fire poker, menacingly stands over me and says, "Contrary to what those rapscallions in Chumbawumba would have you believe, you won't be getting back up again, sir."

Impkins Patootie

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I shock and offend you all by putting my feet up on the table and burping loudly. By the end of the night, perhaps after a series of comic hijinks, everyone's learned to loosen up and live a little, and we're all tired out from dancing to Smash Mouth.

u fkn play smash mouth and im gonna pull a gun on u in the foyer

u play this instead and we wont have probs, capiche?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

bird.

*chef lying face down on the floor of the kitchen*

Me: "oh chef you absolutely must tell me what seasoning you use in this soup, I get the faintest hint of something and I can't tell what it is, so intriguing..."

*Nudge chef with foot, he remains silent and unmoving*

Me: "Ok fine I can take the hint, can't tell everyone your secrets, but I must tell you the soup is amazing! Ta ta."

*Walk out of kitchen*

Manifisto

host: you may have the chicken or the fish. think carefully about your choice. very carefully. it matters more than you can possibly imagine. your future from this point will be determined largely by this choice.

*turns head slightly* what's that?

well guess what, we're out of fish. so, uh, pretend I didn't say anything

ty nesamdoom!

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
"Invitation says red herring will be served, but I suspect there might be more to this dinner than the card would have us believe," I say.

"BRILLIANT, HOMO- I MEAN HOLMES"

Manifisto

each of you has been assigned a place card for this dinner. some of these cards say "eloi," some say "morlock." that will eventually become relevant, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!

Manifisto

you will all be relieved to learn that the doors and windows of this mansion have been completely sealed and there is absolutely no way that the deadly plague ravaging the streets can make its way in. it is literally impossible. we have foreseen every possible vulnerability and addressed it and there is precisely zero chance that the plague will somehow find its way inside our impregnable fortress and make a mockery of our efforts to evade it.

also, as a world-renowned expert on foreshadowing, I can assure you that my statements here do not foreshadow anything. we're good.

ty nesamdoom!

Impkins Patootie

well im paranoid at the things i say wondering whats the penalty from day to day im hanging out partying with girls that never die u see I was picking on the small fries my campaign telling lies was just spreading my love didnt know my love was the one holding the gun and the glove but its all good as long as its understood its all together now in the hood :love: :whatup:

Historical Wizards

Manifisto posted:

each of you has been assigned a place card for this dinner. some of these cards say "eloi," some say "morlock." that will eventually become relevant, but I don't want to spoil the surprise!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
While everyone else is wondering who did it where and with what a lone man stands transfixed in front of a large, well-rendered painting on the wall before him. The painting, a seemingly Rebus-style puzzle, was a pair of large cutting knives. Below them, painted in perfect detail, was a ham side by side with what appeared to be a roast beef. Below it all, in stark immistakeble detail, was a female sheep in all her glory. He could be seen mouthing something...

"Let's see, knife, knife- no, not's not right. And we also have a ham, and a roast. That's strange! And a sheep. Hmmm..." he mused aloud. "Knife, knife- KNIVES! and meats, two meats... and a ewe. KNIFE TWO MEATS AND A EWE!

A voice whispers, "close enough!" Suddenly, the lights dim and go out. When they come back on, someone lay dead in a pool of blood... The lights go out again, and the body is now missing, a blood stain on the carpet the only reminder it was ever even there.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

While everyone else is wondering who did it where and with what a lone man stands transfixed in front of a large, well-rendered painting on the wall before him. The painting, a seemingly Rebus-style puzzle, was a pair of large cutting knives. Below them, painted in perfect detail, was a ham side by side with what appeared to be a roast beef. Below it all, in stark immistakeble detail, was a female sheep in all her glory. He could be seen mouthing something...

"Let's see, knife, knife- no, not's not right. And we also have a ham, and a roast. That's strange! And a sheep. Hmmm..." he mused aloud. "Knife, knife- KNIVES! and meats, two meats... and a ewe. KNIFE TWO MEATS AND A EWE!

A voice whispers, "close enough!" Suddenly, the lights dim and go out. When they come back on, someone lay dead in a pool of blood... The lights go out again, and the body is now missing, a blood stain on the carpet the only reminder it was ever even there.

FutonForensic

if you go to a party in a house that has a smoking room and/or antechamber, you are totes getting moidered

FutonForensic

Splatmaster posted:

Impkins Patootie

FutonForensic posted:

if you go to a party in a house that has a smoking room and/or antechamber, you are totes getting moidered

i would never treat my guests in such a way

only thing gettin moidered gonna be ur brain cells

:tipshat:

google THIS

Splatmaster posted:

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

King of the Beach posted:

u fkn play smash mouth and im gonna pull a gun on u in the foyer

King of the Beach posted:

i would never treat my guests in such a way
Hmm, a lie. Be careful around this guy

ed: just realized i don't really have a clue who's hosting :sweatdrop:
maybe i can charm my way through this without any mishaps??

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 12:27 on May 27, 2017

bird.

Girlfriend (English isn't her native language): "what are you reading?"

Me: "oh.. just a message board where I make jokes on from time to time."

Girlfriend: "can I read it?"

Me: "sure. This thread is just people making jokes about being at a mysterious dinner party."

Girlfriend: "so is the joke that everyone is referencing the game clue but no one is mentioning it by name?"

Me: "what? No there's more than that."

Girlfriend: "oh, what jokes am I missing?"

Me: "...actually I guess that's the joke..."

Impkins Patootie

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Hmm, a lie. Be careful around this guy

ed: just realized i don't really have a clue who's hosting :sweatdrop:
maybe i can charm my way through this without any mishaps??

pls u kno im just a red heron

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

BrownianMotion posted:

Girlfriend: "so is the joke that everyone is referencing the game clue but no one is mentioning it by name?"

Me: "what? No there's more than that."

Girlfriend: "oh, what jokes am I missing?"

Me: "...actually I guess that's the joke..."
we're referencing agatha christie you philistine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK