Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
I really hope Letang makes a full recovery. This has been exhausting, and I'd really like next year's threepeat run to go more smoothly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

The Dirty Burger posted:

What part of going to the finals for the 2nd straight year was the most exhausting?

Probably two of the series going more than 5 games. Though the relative dearth of 3-0 first-period leads also sucked. Hell, half our wins were by just one goal ffs!

The Little Kielbasa fucked around with this message at 18:38 on May 26, 2017

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

Rinne is shook.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

Anyone have the final scoring chances tally for that game?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

May be wishful thinking, but I'm thinking that home ice means more than usual this series because the Preds' top two defensive pairings are so good. Much easier to get Crosby or Malkin minutes against the third pairing at home.

Also, for someone leading the league in goals, it sure seems like Jake has whiffed on a ton of quality chances in every round.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hey guys, I can't stop thinking about James Neal leaving his feet to sandwich and crush a Pens defenseman with Mr Carrie Underwood, getting deked, the watching Ron loving Hainsey go coast to coast on 'em.

It's still the funniest thing of the SCF

A thing of great beauty https://twitter.com/myregularface/status/872994944948080640

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

Jordan7hm posted:

Guentzel is awesome and him winning the Conn Smythe would be a great story but he is in no way deserving of it.

This. It should probably be Malkin for leading the playoffs in both points and PIMs.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

I don't know a lot about country, but I know that catchy country songs exist and I know that wasn't one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

WOO HOO THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS HAVE WON THE STANLEY CUP! I've been smiling like a butcher's dog all morning.

But this:

This is not cool, dude.

• Locked thread