Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Hi I live in Pittsburgh, great city if you haven't heard. k seeya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Hornqvist is back tonight thank god

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I'm losing track of Guentzel's records now

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Melchiresa posted:

News:

Views: :kimchi:

My Beavis :)

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

my hero

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Kilza posted:

So after the Pens with home ice advantage took a 2-0 lead at home, the Preds tied the series up at 2-2 then the Pens blew them out in Game 5.

Hmm, that sounds an awful lot like the 2009 Stanley Cup Final, except back then the Wings had home ice advantage over the Pens. And the Pens won Games 6 and 7 in 2009 after that blowout. And now the Preds have a chance to do the same thing. Hmmmmm...

Keep wishing

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

...! posted:

That was some shady officiating that cost Nashville the game tonight. There was zero reason for that ref to have blown the whistle before Sissons' goal. Murray never even came close to having possession of the puck.

Good thing it only takes one game to win the cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Tayne's annoying af, but a ban plus 30 days?

• Locked thread