Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I hope the really cool fun nashville team with the gold colors wins, and not that other gold team that stole their colors from the bruins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Making fun of the pens is almost entirely for the benefit of watching the playoff pens posters trip over themselves to defend them.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Captain Internet posted:

Does any one have a carrier pigeon we can can attached a brief but very specific message that shows a picture of Ron Hainsey with a frowny face next to it and on the back the contact information for Mark Streit, or hell Frank fuckin Corrado?

That seems like a horribly inefficient way to send a message tho?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Captain internet's descent into the depths of posting multiple paragraphs of sardonic commentary to defend his team/fan base/ideology is what SAS playoffs posting is all about.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
https://twitter.com/stephenjmolloy/status/692446206111399936

so that's what that pittsburgh air horn is all about.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Tayne, All this time I thought that was you that had touched the cup. Because that's what you told us. Wow. Like egg on my face, I guess.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Mormon Juggernaut posted:

Truly, all humans in history have touched the cup.

Trigger warning: bewbies/mind taker

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Citizen Tayne posted:

*Sidney Crosby develops the power of teleportation in order to score multiple goals at the same time*

SAS Poster: "Looks like his pants weren't properly ironed."

Haha just kidding, that wasn't Sidney Crosby. That was a co-worker. drat. Protect ya neck, haters

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Citizen Tayne posted:

Is it shitposting when I'm just responding to haters who will never see the Cup in their home town?

Your hometown is philly though?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
gently caress eminem. Play MAF suckas

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Whoa. Hang on mom. Place for friends here.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
"So Crosby said I had helmet hair and I said 'that's impossible I drove here in a Maserati convertible'"

*winks at camera*

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Flying into Nashville airport currently, and well, I guess I expect thurfir to pick me up.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Last year the pens lost game five and won six and seven against the valiant and handsome tampa bay lightning through shear luck and indomitable cheating

Also, absolutely lmao at Crosby being all indignant about the "UFC leg lock" that subban had on him. I mean, if anything was UFC-Esque. Maybe it was the multiple punches to the head? Mayhaps?

Wonderllama fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Jun 9, 2017

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Leaving Nashville today, saw a ton of Pittsburgh jerseys at the airport.

I stabbed the one with wrinkled rear end cuffed khakis with a crease.

You're welcome.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's hilarious that people are still going on about someone who doesn't even post here a year later.

Oh poo poo. It really ISNT him.

Citizen tayne come here so that I may kiss your forehead.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Hey guys heres a picture of me.

Unless, of course, there's something you can make fun of about it. And then, well...heh

you'll see in a year.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Neitherman posted:

Not that I give any shits about any of that malarkey, but that all sounds like too much work for a typical goon.

What's that? You wanna know about the black bars on the photo? Well, see, I put them on there BECAUSE it wasn't me.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Reading everyone "pwn" each other over and over is equally as unenjoyable as hearing Crosby and Subban yell gently caress at each other over and over is enjoyable

Ok ok. From now on only new material for PAS, so what's the deal with kessel and hot dogs? PIZZA DELIVERY

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Get the gently caress outta here you fuckin idiot

Shark getting kinda worried about you bro. You don't seem to be taking your team winning the Stanley cup finals very well. Are you ok? Do we need to do a 5k walk to get you cured or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Don't you dare say my breath stinks!

Oh. Haha. I didn't get that. Pretty hurtful if I can be frank. drat, Crosby spitting fire. He got teeth. And I thought subban getting his head slammed was looked painful.

Also, my phone autocorrecting "subban" to "suburban" is p racist.

• Locked thread