Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Keru posted:

I love the R3 poo poo, it steers like a brick shithouse at high speed, but it's so much fun.

The shark skin makes it go faster, but there should be a lancia martini skin option too.

Been messing around with the amx-10m, who thought a pixel accurate 500m/s atgm was okay at 7.3? Obviously very map dependent but you can get consistent first shot hits (and often kills) at 600-1000 meters which most vehicles at 7.3 can’t quickly respond to unless they are already ranged in. Also it has no fuse delay and doesn’t need you to be stationary so you can win a surprising amount of point blank encounters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

The shark skin makes it go faster, but there should be a lancia martini skin option too.

Been messing around with the amx-10m, who thought a pixel accurate 500m/s atgm was okay at 7.3? Obviously very map dependent but you can get consistent first shot hits (and often kills) at 600-1000 meters which most vehicles at 7.3 can’t quickly respond to unless they are already ranged in. Also it has no fuse delay and doesn’t need you to be stationary so you can win a surprising amount of point blank encounters.

I'm pretty sure you can find one on WTLive, I know I've seen some streamer playing r3's with the lancia racing colors on.

ah, found it:

I like the flag on the ammo box, I'm sure that drives the average War Thunder player insane.

Keru fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 20, 2024

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Ahhh, incredible! Gotta get me one of these :D

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Keru posted:

I'm pretty sure you can find one on WTLive, I know I've seen some streamer playing r3's with the lancia racing colors on.

ah, found it:

I like the flag on the ammo box, I'm sure that drives the average War Thunder player insane.

I don't follow racing but this is badass

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Apr 20, 2024

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I should've just posted the skin, honestly:

https://live.warthunder.com/post/834574/en/

don't read the comments, obviously.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
Other players can’t see user skins though right? You need to really rub it in for the German players.

Punished Ape
Sep 17, 2021

Isn't the AMX-10M's thing that you're a big box with no armor, and have to expose your entire casemate to fire because you can't go hulldown? I'm sure you can do work with it, but it sounds supremely annoying.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Punished Ape posted:

Isn't the AMX-10M's thing that you're a big box with no armor, and have to expose your entire casemate to fire because you can't go hulldown? I'm sure you can do work with it, but it sounds supremely annoying.

Yeah it works when the unarmoured box is 750m away from a T-44 player who needs 1-2 shots to get their range in, not so much at 200m. It's a very unique playstyle and you tend either get eight kills or zero, not much in between.

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

Been messing around with the amx-10m, who thought a pixel accurate 500m/s atgm was okay at 7.3?

It's French, so don't worry, it'll be at 8.0 soon enough.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYjM3FbBGg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
Yeah that’s mostly fair, he does shoot a lot of HEAT into engines at the start which doesn’t do much but when he can place shots at short range or shoot targets through the front at long range he does pretty well.