Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

They finally added the Italians? I will need to reinstall.

Is arcade still bomber spam that ends the match in 4 minutes or has it changed?

Also about Arcade - is it still all super OP undertiered American BS planes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

MrLonghair posted:

Going by yesterday AB is so much better off, four bomb zones now instead of three and in general less bomber spam, more hunting bombers for fun than having to hunt them to prevent a loss to bomberspam.

Undertiered bullshitters are still undertiered bullshitters though.
Good to know, thank you. I think I can handle the undertiered US planes because dunking on them in Italians will be fun even if I die in a hail of 50 cal rounds a minute later.

Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdsTzsbMbc

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Feindfeuer posted:

my old attacker pattern anymore (red wings, derpy skull)
This reminded me of horsecock paint schemes and hoo boy am I sitting in the office giggling like an idiot.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ArchRanger posted:

It amazes me how long the T-34E stayed at 3.3. have about 30 deaths and about 230 kills in that thing because you may as well have been invincible. Some blatantly OP tanks stay that way for ages.
Just like some certain planes!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mazz posted:

How long ago actually was it when you could bring the Brit low tier lineup, including the UFO Beaufighter VI into low tier AB and get like 20 kills a game on average? I'm sure thats still doable under like 2.0 or whatever but I remember that point in time where that was lineup was absolutely loving broken. That was my favorite AB memory other than setting up a full lineup of Russian bombers when they could kill the entire convoy in one pass and you could end the game with ~40 ground kills in like 3 minutes.
God damnit, now I'm sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Recoome posted:

I also flew the P-40 and got 5 kills in RB and it's the first time I've flown it in ages. It's insanely good and easy to kill everyone so I wonder if it'll stay 2.3
It will. Have you seen other American (late war) planes that are at like 2.7 and 3.0?